Friendly advice to the men here:

MsThang

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OR, US
I realize this site is HEAVILY geared toward sex hook ups. It's not why I'm here, however. Hook up culture is in the rear view mirror for me. I'm looking for real men, someone who could be a real boyfriend, not a hook up. I'm just looking specifically for a black boyfriend and thought I may find one here. To that end, I ask you:

When you send me things like this:
"Hi...ever had a big one? I'm 9" "
"Find me on KIK...at ....."
"How old are you?" Really? If age is a critical element to you: jump on a zoom call and you can see the other person. It's considered rude in cultured society to ask this bold question. My answer always: "I'm old enough to fuck your lights out if you qualify to gain entry into my world"

or some other random dick pic. Seriously? Does this stuff work for you guys? There are intelligent, accomplished and attractive women here (I'm one, I say humbly) but it's so ridiculous what men send.

Be real. Try to get acquainted, tell something about yourself that would be interesting. Be a gentleman. Would you flip your dick out and say some of this crap if you met me in a bar?? I don't think so. I don't give a HANG about your dick size. Much more important to know your character.

So if you write me and don't get a response: re-read this

Last edited:
I realize this site is HEAVILY geared toward sex hook ups. It's not why I'm here, however. Hook up culture is in the rear view mirror for me. I'm looking for real men, someone who could be a real boyfriend, not a hook up. I'm just looking specifically for a black boyfriend and thought I may find one here. To that end, I ask you:

"How old are you?" Really? If age is a critical element to you: jump on a zoom call and you can see the other person. It's considered rude in cultured society to ask this bold question. My answer always: "I'm old enough to fuck your lights out if you qualify to gain entry into my world"

or some other random dick pic. Seriously? Does this stuff work for you guys? There are intelligent, accomplished and attractive women here (I'm one, I say humbly) but it's so ridiculous what men send.

Be real. Try to get acquainted, tell something about yourself that would be interesting. Be a gentleman. Would you flip your dick out and say some of this crap if you met me in a bar?? I don't think so. I don't give a HANG about your dick size. Much more important to know your character.

I sooooooo agree?

So...you Googled this site. Saw this..
Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 11.32.08 AM.png
And then thought..."this is where I ought to look for a boyfriend"?

View attachment 3901461
View attachment 3901461
View attachment 3901461
Well I haven't been able to find the site: "Find black boyfriend here" site. Maybe you could find it for me :)

Any guy who wants to just get laid wont have any problems in todays world. BUt in the ned if you get to know her and she you the sex will be much more pleasurable since you will both be on the same page as to what you like/want etc. Emotion will make you a better lover independent of men or women. NOt to say that on occasion sex isnt just what we are after.

Thank you for speaking your truth. It’s refreshing to read posts from verified people who keep it real. I’ve been on this platform for a few years so far & haven’t meet anyone yet, but from my experience, most people are looking to hook up & have sex with each other most of the time. Hopefully you’ll find what you’re looking for & many blessings to you 🙏🏾💯.

Wow i read the whole thing, It seems to me as if it could be described by a old movie line. "What we have here is a failure to communicate" . Men and women are very different on this subject. Like the poster of this thread i too have gotten things that made me laugh and things that made me cry. She seems very accomplished and writes her thoughts well. Her words seem sincere and I'm wondering why she's not looking for that special guy on a dating sight. One that's not motivated by the color or size of a guys cock. It seems like walking through a apple orchard complaining there are no peaches.
My first experiences were in a time before the internet, or cell phones with cameras. The first contact many times by the mail. Kind of like the PM described a written message. Many should be in a book "what were they thinking" . I bet i got over seven hundred in the first year many with a photo of a cock with no note or a note with no substance. Things like, what do think, whats up, all manner of words that made no sense no matter how many times you read them. Many of them included no contact information at all, no address, no phone # nothing. Never did figure out what those guys were about. Flashers by mail my first thought.
There are I'm sure many nice black males on this forum. Many i suspect much younger than Ms Thang, Who just might not be up to date on the way younger people use words. What's up i get a lot, Confused at first so i got help from a granddaughter. To my surprise it's a common way to start a conversation. If one responds it often simply implies a willingness to chat. Remember they don't know anything other than what you wrote. It's possible you may have excluded one or two who didn't open up in a opening contact because they need something to convince them you are real. Not a man claiming to be a woman or a twelve year old girl indulging in fantasy or humor.

Great post I agree 100%

Back