First time I'm into this black white thing but why I like it now so much ?

AgnesinMunich

Female
From
Germany
Hello, my name is Agnes and I currently live in Munich, Germany and I'm 22. I came across this site today and it was like a flash... in my head, when I saw all these refugees come to Europe and breed black and all these things, it somehow makes me feel right... I mean, I don't know what's going on all of a sudden, do you know? I hope my english is ok .^^

Attachments

• wkhh01.jpg
    wkhh01.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 203
Hello, my name is Agnes and I currently live in Munich, Germany and I'm 22. I came across this site today and it was like a flash... in my head, when I saw all these refugees come to Europe and breed black and all these things, it somehow makes me feel right... I mean, I don't know what's going on all of a sudden, do you know? I hope my english is ok .^^
Hello sexy, welcome to the site and hope you enjoy all what this site has to offer.

It’s very normal and very sexy and you are absolutely beautiful and very sexy and you deserve to go with your feelings and enjoy the BBC you deserve only the best

It likes you too baby!♠️

Du wärst ideal für einen black muslim refugee!!!

Have you had bbc?

Back