Fantasizing about BBC while having sex with GF.

Anyone else do this? I can’t get off unless I’m picturing her with rippped muscular black men with huge foot long thick penises. Picturing her making out with them, showing her tits, and stroking their giant cocks right in front of me (along with her equally hot friend) gets me off every time. Anyone else do this?

Anyone else do this? I can’t get off unless I’m picturing her with rippped muscular black men with huge foot long thick penises. Picturing her making out with them, showing her tits, and stroking their giant cocks right in front of me (along with her equally hot friend) gets me off every time. Anyone else do this?
All the time. Every time I'm in her I imagine she's cumming on hot black cock

I do all the time! Mostly if I want to get hard quick and it works every time - rock hard within seconds lol... not so much during sex, because then I would cum way too fast lol

I do all the time! Mostly if I want to get hard quick and it works every time - rock hard within seconds lol... not so much during sex, because then I would cum way too fast lol
Me too, I get hard almost instantly every time I think about that! I get what you’re saying about during sec though, lol. But when I do it, the orgasm is amazing. Besides, for all I know, she’s thinking about the same thing

Each time. It's my most recurring fantasy.

Absolutely… I walking in on her now n her back on the ground getting pumped by bbc with a couple guys waiting for their turn

Reactions: wit
Always. Only way I can cum. I love BBC and need her to try it!

Attachments

• IMG_20240408_205409782_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240408_205409782_HDR.jpg
    859.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20240408_205450816_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240408_205450816_HDR.jpg
    865.6 KB · Views: 14
If she wants to make me cum, all she has to do is start talking naughty about how she would prefer a big black cock! I don’t last much longer.

Back