Epstein dead...

Powerful man awaiting court proceedings found dead in prison. Sounds like something that would happen in a banana republic.
Suicide watch isn't rocket science.

Easy opportunity for someone?
gaurds have already admitted trump had a hiring freeze and cuts...so some sent to more hardcore prisons...….perfect opportunity for a trumpie to quiet another one....since he couldn't buy his way out of this one

They only follow the Clinton News Network and MSNPC.
But Epstein's death ( I suspect ******* ) was to shut him up as there might be more dirt on Bill Clinton but he is old news now. I wonder who else took the "******* Express" that wants it never to come out as Epstein knew a lot of people. I heard through the news after his passing he had citizenship in Saudi Arabia? How does a Jew pull that off? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

But Epstein's death ( I suspect ******* ) was to shut him up as there might be more dirt on Bill Clinton but he is old news now. I wonder who else took the "******* Express" that wants it never to come out as Epstein knew a lot of people. I heard through the news after his passing he had citizenship in Saudi Arabia? How does a Jew pull that off? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

There was unsealed documents the other day implicating ex senators governors and a prince in England to name a few...Bill Clinton was brought up a couple times and the one eye witness Jane doe #3 not only said trump had nothing to do with it but he never made lewd comments towards her at all during the flight.

There was unsealed documents the other day implicating ex senators governors and a prince in England to name a few...Bill Clinton was brought up a couple times and the one eye witness Jane doe #3 not only said trump had nothing to do with it but he never made lewd comments towards her at all during the flight.
That's right Prince Andrew, I believe he's the brother of Prince Charles.

Of course @MacNfries I happened to have it nearby and there is 10 pages of references. Would you need for me to provide the reference material he cited for those points I mentioned earlier?
Absolutely .... need the sources and footnotes. Yes, got to see where the source comes from that Bill Clinton was slamming 15 year olds on an Epstein airplane and Hillary was a lesbian being fixed up with other women.

footnotes

1. an ancillary piece of information printed at the bottom of a page.

LOL since when have you or sub hub ever done the same..LMFAO
Oh hello .... "birdbrain" we don't use someone's published book to reference information. A documentary would have lots and lots of sources validating the BOOKs information.
OR, are we categorizing this book as FICTION ... which in that case makes everything you guys said FALSE without documentation.

words_GoodLuck2.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely .... need the sources and footnotes.

footnotes

1. an ancillary piece of information printed at the bottom of a page.

It is interesting you raise Jeffery Epstein @MacNfries as being a sleezebag and here is another association you might have overlooked? He was pals with Bill Clinton.

If you ever read Dinesh D'Souza's book "Hillary's America" I suspect why Hillary was allowed to run for office was that she not only had a degree of skill where she was a lawyer, a Senator and a Congresswoman but she too had affairs with women. In fact on page 25 it states:

"Two of Clinton's former mistresses - former Miss Arkansas Sally Miller and Geniffer Flowers - have quoted Bill as saying Hillary likes girls. Flowers somewhat colorfully cites Bill to the effect that Hillary 'has probably eaten more pussy than I have.' ", and "Hillary is a lesbian. This would explain her apparent indifference to Bill's carrying-on."

Also now finally shamed Jeffery Epstein also was mentioned in that same book too revealing an association with the Clintons as well even forgetting about Monica Lewinsky. So if you are going to throw Trump under the bus for any association with Jeffery Epstein don't forget about Bill Clinton as well and who knows who else. On pages 248 and 249 it states:

"Jeffery Epstein gave $3.5 million to the Clinton Foundation in 2006, shortly after the FBI began investigating him for participating in the exploitation of teenaged girls as sex slaves. Epstein's standard practice was to fly celebrities on his plane to a private island near the U.S. Virgin Islands. The plane was nicknamed the ******* Express and the island Orgy island because both were venues for older men to have sex with ******* girls.

The case came to public light when one of the girls, Virginia Roberts - now 32, was pimped out by Epstein starting at the age of 15 - spoke out about Epstein's sex trafficking operation. Roberts named Bill Clinton as one of the regular travelers on the ******* Express. Flight records show that Bill made 26 trips on Epstein's jet on at least 5 occasions ditching his Secret Service detail in order to avoid a record of his travel on the Secret Service logs.

Epstein faced a long prison sentence, but somehow the investigation was concluded in 2008 with a secret settlement. Epstein pleaded guilty to one count of soliciting ******* girls, for which he served a year in prison. All other charges were dropped, and all the records in the case were sealed. Only Swiss bank records leaked by a whistle-blower brought the secret settlement to public light. So far Hillary has not said a word about the case, even though she undoubtedly knows about it."

So if you desire to throw Trump under the bus for unproven affairs partying with women associated Epstein, you can definitely toss Bill Clinton under the bus for proven affairs 26 times he had with Epstein on his island via the ******* Express, besides Miss Lewinsky that we know about.

:unsure:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/politics-politics-politics.35353/page-772#post-2478231

Page 25 reference is from ...
Steve Guest, "Bill Clinton's Alleged Former Mistress:'Hillary Is A Lesbian,'" Daily Caller, February 16, 2016; Gennifer Flowers, Passion and Betrayal (Del Mar, CA: Emery Dalton, 1995), 41-42.

(I happened to find these links to double check D'Souza's reference too @MacNfries:
)

Page 248-249 reference is from
Malia Zimmerman, "Flight Logs Show Bill Clinton Flew on Sex Offender's Jet Much More than Previously Known," Fox News, May 13, 2016.
(And here too:
)

I hope these verified references help to confirm what D'Souza said @MacNfries, Enjoy.

;)

Back