Epstein dead...

The difference between me and you..is I don’t just defend and attack one side..you do!

wrong again......I'm just saying your feigned contempt for the dems is just that......you are a trumpie with no regard for the facts...basically a loyalty to the devil......everything and everyone else be damned
just like a couple others on here...have no idea what's going on...will say anything that sounds good to you to defend your man and by your above posts...your morale's are slipping also

boy talk about liberal blinders, anyone that does not believe this is just another Clinton hit is well just blind

wrong again......I'm just saying your feigned contempt for the dems is just that......you are a trumpie with no regard for the facts...basically a loyalty to the devil......everything and everyone else be damned
just like a couple others on here...have no idea what's going on...will say anything that sounds good to you to defend your man and by your above posts...your morale's are slipping also

LOL I haven’t defended trump once that is how deranged you are...i said he is better than Hillary LOL

well he is not gone yet...one project at a time

but again...I am just saying your feigned contempt for the dems is just that feigned contempt!

And I’ve given many examples as to why..not just attacked one person over and over..that’s all people like you do is attack someone over their policies...it runs rampant on the left and they will lose in 2020 because of it.

The official narrative is that he hanged himself in his cell. Given that seems implausible, they are going to have to be highly transparent in their investigation, releasing clear photos, evidence and testimony. If the narrative changes at all, or they appear evasive, that will fuel outrageous conspiracy theories.

This investigation and the resulting prosecutions (he appears to have had a team of women recruiting the lolitas) will run right through the election season. That should be highly interesting, as both sides are implicated and there will be fallout across the political divide.

The official narrative is that he hanged himself in his cell. Given that seems implausible, they are going to have to be highly transparent in their investigation, releasing clear photos, evidence and testimony. If the narrative changes at all, or they appear evasive, that will fuel outrageous conspiracy theories.

This investigation and the resulting prosecutions (he appears to have had a team of women recruiting the lolitas) will run right through the election season. That should be highly interesting, as both sides are implicated and there will be fallout across the political divide.

The irony is that everyone is saying that based on where he was at there is no way to do that. They had interviewed someone who was in the very same prison and cell Epstein was in and said that it is an impossibility. Especially given he almost died a couple weeks ago. In those particular cells there is nowhere they would allow a place to hang from. Even the clothes and sheets are “hang proof”

Why was this private island never raided by teams of tactical officers like everyone else?

Ask Trump, he's the one that starts pointing fingers IMMEDIATELY ... believe the lie that the Clintons did it, that's what mainstream conservative radio is saying ... LOL
Or think about it ... every time some ******* happens like this, Trump's issued a dozen twitter accusations or comments blaming someone for it.
Exactly repeating a post I said on Jul 25, 2019 from the "Politics, Politics, Politics" thread as it suits here better after Epstein's death interesting if there was a motive. If not from Clinton then whom? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:......

It is interesting you raise Jeffery Epstein @MacNfries as being a sleezebag and here is another association you might have overlooked? He was pals with Bill Clinton.

If you ever read Dinesh D'Souza's book "Hillary's America" I suspect why Hillary was allowed to run for office was that she not only had a degree of skill where she was a lawyer, a Senator and a Congresswoman but she too had affairs with women. In fact on page 25 it states:

"Two of Clinton's former mistresses - former Miss Arkansas Sally Miller and Geniffer Flowers - have quoted Bill as saying Hillary likes girls. Flowers somewhat colorfully cites Bill to the effect that Hillary 'has probably eaten more pussy than I have.' ", and "Hillary is a lesbian. This would explain her apparent indifference to Bill's carrying-on."

Also now finally shamed Jeffery Epstein also was mentioned in that same book too revealing an association with the Clintons as well even forgetting about Monica Lewinsky. So if you are going to throw Trump under the bus for any association with Jeffery Epstein don't forget about Bill Clinton as well and who knows who else. On pages 248 and 249 it states:

"Jeffery Epstein gave $3.5 million to the Clinton Foundation in 2006, shortly after the FBI began investigating him for participating in the exploitation of teenaged girls as sex slaves. Epstein's standard practice was to fly celebrities on his plane to a private island near the U.S. Virgin Islands. The plane was nicknamed the ******* Express and the island Orgy island because both were venues for older men to have sex with ******* girls.

The case came to public light when one of the girls, Virginia Roberts - now 32, was pimped out by Epstein starting at the age of 15 - spoke out about Epstein's sex trafficking operation. Roberts named Bill Clinton as one of the regular travelers on the ******* Express. Flight records show that Bill made 26 trips on Epstein's jet on at least 5 occasions ditching his Secret Service detail in order to avoid a record of his travel on the Secret Service logs.

Epstein faced a long prison sentence, but somehow the investigation was concluded in 2008 with a secret settlement. Epstein pleaded guilty to one count of soliciting ******* girls, for which he served a year in prison. All other charges were dropped, and all the records in the case were sealed. Only Swiss bank records leaked by a whistle-blower brought the secret settlement to public light. So far Hillary has not said a word about the case, even though she undoubtedly knows about it."

So if you desire to throw Trump under the bus for unproven affairs partying with women associated Epstein, you can definitely toss Bill Clinton under the bus for proven affairs 26 times he had with Epstein on his island via the ******* Express, besides Miss Lewinsky that we know about.

:unsure:

You and Mac both know damn well the liberals have way more to gain by covering up Epstein than Republicans do.
You conservatives keep making these declarative statements with no proof ... if you're gonna make statements like this, at least show you have a source (even if its not credible), it at least lets us know you're not like Trump and just pulling comments out of your asses. Compendia' ?

You conservatives keep making these declarative statements with no proof ... if you're gonna make statements like this, at least show you have a source (even if its not credible), it at least lets us know you're not like Trump and just pulling comments out of your asses. Compendia' ?

Again Mac...to think that democrats are perfect is like me saying trump isn’t a narcissist...stop lying to yourselves.

Exactly repeating a post I said on Jul 25, 2019 from the "Politics, Politics, Politics" thread as it suits here better after Epstein's death interesting if there was a motive. If not from Clinton then whom? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:......

It is interesting you raise Jeffery Epstein @MacNfries as being a sleezebag and here is another association you might have overlooked? He was pals with Bill Clinton.

If you ever read Dinesh D'Souza's book "Hillary's America" I suspect why Hillary was allowed to run for office was that she not only had a degree of skill where she was a lawyer, a Senator and a Congresswoman but she too had affairs with women. In fact on page 25 it states:

"Two of Clinton's former mistresses - former Miss Arkansas Sally Miller and Geniffer Flowers - have quoted Bill as saying Hillary likes girls. Flowers somewhat colorfully cites Bill to the effect that Hillary 'has probably eaten more pussy than I have.' ", and "Hillary is a lesbian. This would explain her apparent indifference to Bill's carrying-on."

Also now finally shamed Jeffery Epstein also was mentioned in that same book too revealing an association with the Clintons as well even forgetting about Monica Lewinsky. So if you are going to throw Trump under the bus for any association with Jeffery Epstein don't forget about Bill Clinton as well and who knows who else. On pages 248 and 249 it states:

"Jeffery Epstein gave $3.5 million to the Clinton Foundation in 2006, shortly after the FBI began investigating him for participating in the exploitation of teenaged girls as sex slaves. Epstein's standard practice was to fly celebrities on his plane to a private island near the U.S. Virgin Islands. The plane was nicknamed the ******* Express and the island Orgy island because both were venues for older men to have sex with ******* girls.

The case came to public light when one of the girls, Virginia Roberts - now 32, was pimped out by Epstein starting at the age of 15 - spoke out about Epstein's sex trafficking operation. Roberts named Bill Clinton as one of the regular travelers on the ******* Express. Flight records show that Bill made 26 trips on Epstein's jet on at least 5 occasions ditching his Secret Service detail in order to avoid a record of his travel on the Secret Service logs.

Epstein faced a long prison sentence, but somehow the investigation was concluded in 2008 with a secret settlement. Epstein pleaded guilty to one count of soliciting ******* girls, for which he served a year in prison. All other charges were dropped, and all the records in the case were sealed. Only Swiss bank records leaked by a whistle-blower brought the secret settlement to public light. So far Hillary has not said a word about the case, even though she undoubtedly knows about it."

So if you desire to throw Trump under the bus for unproven affairs partying with women associated Epstein, you can definitely toss Bill Clinton under the bus for proven affairs 26 times he had with Epstein on his island via the ******* Express, besides Miss Lewinsky that we know about.

:unsure:

He was busy slamming 15 year olds up against the plane windows on those 5 visits. Why else detach secret service and flight logs if you had nothing to cover up?

ahhhh, based off Dinesh's book, huh? LOL

And I’ve given many examples as to why..not just attacked one person over and over..that’s all people like you do is attack someone over their policies...it runs rampant on the left and they will lose in 2020 because of it.

guess you haven't noticed......all politicians run on their policies...just that your man also ran on being a corrupt pervert.....shows where the right stands on their morales

Mac...to think that democrats are perfect is like me saying trump isn’t a narcissist...stop lying to yourselves.
No one is saying democrats are perfect. Far from it, actually, but then again, they're not in charge of Washington and the country, are they? The ones that are lying to themselves are the Trumptards ... over and over and over. More like denial of such a corrupt administration ... hell, they're the on to jail by the car loads.

Back