Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they think he’s a racist it’s only because the New York Times and all the other lefty biased news media decided to give up on RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - which didn’t work and switch to RACIST RACIST RACIST - which is ALWAYS their attack of last resort!!!!

you are just like stiff and ignore all the facts....not going to post them again...posted them several times for stiff and he still fails to read or understand English.....think maybe he must be from the French part of Canada and doesn't understand English...must take him days to put together his books in english

people just can't understand or fail to the gov has sued him several times over his racism....employees have made comments about it....but people have no defense against the facts instead they post movies and meme's.....guess they are just at a loss for words....or to fucking stupid to add anything to the argument....which there is no argument...can't change the facts

The y only know identity politics because that is what their cult responds to. Race, gender, religion, personal tragedy are all exploited because they know a % of people buy into it. A true cult.
and if you don't like someone, impeach them. Trump, Kavanaugh etc.. Now they are trying to go after Kavanaugh again even though the alleged victim denies it happened.
Bans, boycots, whatever it takes to get rid of what they don't agree with. Lose the electoral college, get rid of it. Concerns about the Supreme Court, noted buffoon Cory Booker calls for limits on justice's tenure. Although he conveniently didn't bring up term limits for Congress and the person interviewing him and is part of the Democratic pr firm in the media didn't ask although it was the obvious follow up question.
The progressives wont be happy till they have a society that thinks the same and where everyone has the same set of priorities and values. They act like George Orwell was a how to author.

mmmmmmm people have nothing to say in defense....so they post movies.....that really mean nothing probably paid to make them....just like trump paying people to attend his rallies...and after that you expect people to believe a movie

Trump supporters responded to the claim that the ad proved Trump was paying people to attend his rally by floating a theory on Reddit that the ad was fake.
Did a Craigslist Ad Solicit Paid Attendees to Donald Trump ...
www.snopes.com/fact-check/craigslist-ad-linestanders-trump-rally/

How Much Does Trump Pay People to Cheer at His Rallies?
Donald Trump was accused of breaking the law during his campaign by hiring paid actors to attend his rallies. Although the Federal Election Commission dismissed the charges, a lot of U.S. citizens ...
  • Author: Barri-Segal
Playing reality....
You spew propaganda..

I SHOW REALITY

Yeah keep posting your propaganda from proven fake news outlets

I didn't even read your crap but let me geuss

Trump bad. Trump bad. Trump racist. Trump racist. Compute compute compute. Program running.

Hot sauce in my bag swag mrs clinton? what a coon

She has hot sauce in her purse! I'm black so I must vote for her since by default all blacks love hot sauce!! She threw us aJayz concert! Shes got my vote! Who cares about the economy jobs safety Hillary is hip!?

Hot sauce in my bag swag mrs clinton? what a coon

She has hot sauce in her purse! I'm black so I must vote for her since by default all blacks love hot sauce!! She threw us aJayz concert! Shes got my vote! Who cares about the economy jobs safety Hillary is hip!?
I get what you are saying but Hillary is history. It is best to focus on those who are actually still in office and whoever is going to be in a losing position pointlessly trying to defeat Trump in 2020.

Last edited:
Here is Kamala harris joking about weed on the same breakfast club platform and Washington post pathetic attempt at defending her.

Here is Kamala Harris getting exposed by my girl tulsi gabbard for using people with weed charges as cheap labor and extending their prison sentences.

Hillary kamala this is what democracy looks like racist pandering aoc....I'm beginning to see a pattern

you are just like stiff and ignore all the facts....not going to post them again...posted them several times for stiff and he still fails to read or understand English.....think maybe he must be from the French part of Canada and doesn't understand English...must take him days to put together his books in english

people just can't understand or fail to the gov has sued him several times over his racism....employees have made comments about it....but people have no defense against the facts instead they post movies and meme's.....guess they are just at a loss for words....or to fucking stupid to add anything to the argument....which there is no argument...can't change the facts

Um facts are not your feelings..

Playing reality....
You spew propaganda..

I SHOW REALITY

Yeah keep posting your propaganda from proven fake news outlets

I didn't even read your crap but let me geuss

Trump bad. Trump bad. Trump racist. Trump racist. Compute compute compute. Program running.

and I don't waste my time on your movies.....trump has to pay people to attend his rallies.....you think he doesn't pay to have your little movies made.....on top of that you can't even come up with a legitament argument your self so have to look for something someone else says something like you wish you had the smarts to say.....you did not say one word in defense of your god instead just posted some kind of SNL movies only a trumpie would watch because they know nothing of reality...only what they are told

Why do TrumpCult membersignore facts?- #resist ...
trump-cult-members-ignore-facts-resist

Jan 02, 2019 · Make no mistake here, the cult of Trump ticks all these boxes are more. It is not a political movement, instead it is a political cult that instills fear to draw people in and utilises emotional manipulation via propaganda to keep people in line. Why does knowing this matter?

Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds
https://www.inquisitr.com/2610326/donald-trump-supporters-mostly-uneducated-new-poll-finds

Dec 04, 2015 · Donald Trump Supporters Mostly Uneducated, New Poll Finds. US Politics. Aric Mitchell. Donald Trump supporters did not have a very flattering picture painted of them by a new CNN/ORC poll. Take it for what it’s worth, but respondents in the poll of Republican voters were found to be largely less college-educated. ... finding that Donald Trump

Why do Trump supporters ignore his lies and broken promises?
https://www.newsweek.com/why-do-trump-supporters...

What this research suggests is that the darts thrown at Trump for his lies are hitting his voters as well as him. The polls are a referendum on them now, not just him. We shouldn't be surprised that they're reluctant to call him out on his lies. That would be like admitting they themselves had been duped.

I picked these 3 because they seem to apply to you........…..and poor stiff is counting on you defending the man when he hasn't been able to....and you say nothing but post funny movies

Last edited:
and I don't waste my time on your movies.....trump has to pay people to attend his rallies.....you think he doesn't pay to have your little movies made.....on top of that you can't even come up with a legitament argument your self so have to look for something else that says something like you wish you had the smarts to say

Why do TrumpCult membersignore facts?- #resist ...
trump-cult-members-ignore-facts-resist

Jan 02, 2019 · Make no mistake here, the cult of Trump ticks all these boxes are more. It is not a political movement, instead it is a political cult that instills fear to draw people in and utilises emotional manipulation via propaganda to keep people in line. Why does knowing this matter?

Rofl so trump produces movies now lmao did he produce this

You have nothing.

Back