DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

Beautiful pic
5684558-3c78a984013c06e5853316ea3bec035d.jpg

One of the many taboos that my slut wife and I love the most, "is to see her moan, scream and enjoy like a bitch in heat with others.
"YES I LIKE TO SEE MARTHA FUCKING LIKE A BITCH by OTHER BULLS"

To them, BIG Black Cocks, we have to thank them, that when they see their big and thick cocks of 10 inches or more, they are becoming ADDICTED to Big Black Cocks, and once, they have enjoyed their first Black like never before. Bull, they get black and look to repeat every weekend, a new hard and deep session of Black cock, and receive his hot and abundant cum with black seeds, fucking skin against skin, bareback....

CVC0dsp.jpg

Thanks to the fact that they dress very daring and seductive, we can also watch with xeeo how they prepare for their date :p

lnoSqtQ.jpg
zfUtNTY.jpg

That night they go out to a party to seduce the BBC and enjoy their desired hard sex session without taboos... I feel like fucking her, Mmnnnnn

EUF5FQp.jpg
fCRLf8H.jpg

... but all of us white husbands who love them intensely know that with our light cocks they cannot reach those series of orgasms that their lovers give them, with those 5 inches more of cock, the hardness and passion with which they They fuck them and they enjoy BBCs because sexually they are better and more "dominant" and it drives them crazy, being "used" xomo bitches in heat....:love::blackgrimace:

O6dtrdL.jpg
SctxYJy.png
ar1K22w.png

but....., this was just "foreplay",

The "NIGHT and the Fun" had just passed the warm-up, now she and they were ready to get rid of their clothes, and start the WILD and passionate SEX, which can only be achieved, with a good LOVER, especially if he is between 20 and 25 inch, so that they feel completely FULL and invaded by Hard, and Big Dick.... "Blacks..... I'll tell you how most of my hot wife's nights lasted.

Back