DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

32977246705_6216c0de3a_k.jpg
More husbands than you know want to be ring side as their wife does this and he gets to watch the show up close

I am always satisfied when my wife has sex with her black boyfriend!

View attachment 1295157
She looks at her husband and asks? is this what you wanted to see, does it turn you on watching this monster black cock fuck your wife, moments later he shoots a load of cum in the air and she knows the answer we both love it which means we will have to fuck him again soon

When she starts off with one and ends up like this it is a happy moment for both the wife and hubby, he knows she is getting fucked like never before and she is happy to have more cock than she ever thought she would have. She is in the beginning stage of enjoyment and orgasms like she could only hope and dream of.

Whether you want to see your wife like this is not important, because your feelings don't matter at all. If she wants a black lover, you must accept it. If you're lucky, they'll let you watch them make babies.

View attachment 1565155

View attachment 1565160
I did exactly this and let my husband watch as a group of 7 black cocks gang banged a baby in me. They did it two weekend in a row for two days each time. OVER 30 loads of black cum was pumped in me and then I had to keep my feet higher than my head so the cum would not leak out. It worked and now I will have my second 9 months after the Super Bowl

Back