DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

tumblr_ol4zgoi60B1vj00v4o1_1280.jpg

Yes
she is in full on orgasm, that black cock pounding is only starting, from the QoS tat she is a repeat customer, love her wedding ring in the shot

she is in full on orgasm, that black cock pounding is only starting, from the QoS tat she is a repeat customer, love her wedding ring in the shot

I have witnessed my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, pound his BBC into Pam (my wife) on many occasions in exactly the same pose and fashion as the aforementioned pic! While their and my enjoyment & excitement never diminishes each and every time they go at it, "NOTHING" "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" can ever attain that level of anxiety I experienced the first time that Edwin stuck that BBC of his into Pam's horny wet swollen wanton pussy! I guess it just a matter of proving that old mantra of "you only get one chance to make a first lasting impression!"

I have witnessed my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, pound his BBC into Pam (my wife) on many occasions in exactly the same pose and fashion as the aforementioned pic! While their and my enjoyment & excitement never diminishes each and every time they go at it, "NOTHING" "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" can ever attain that level of anxiety I experienced the first time that Edwin stuck that BBC of his into Pam's horny wet swollen wanton pussy! I guess it just a matter of proving that old mantra of "you only get one chance to make a first lasting impression!"
Thank you for sharing that, it sounds like a the electric moment I shared with my hubby who thought it would never ever happen, did. I kid him all of the time 3 stokes and your out. Because he shot off after only a few strokes of that black cock taking me. Memories.

Relax and watch her work her magicView attachment 2774681

Of all things your wife could do with a Black Man, i think you should most desire to see her sucking his BBC! It's more submissive since only he gets orgasmic pleasure from it. Also sticking his BBC in her mouth is more submissive than in another hole. However soft or rough it is, i believe there should be elements of submission to the Black Man! If your seeking him to give your wife an experience that you cant give her, then its already submissive!

Of all things your wife could do with a Black Man, i think you should most desire to see her sucking his BBC! It's more submissive since only he gets orgasmic pleasure from it. Also sticking his BBC in her mouth is more submissive than in another hole. However soft or rough it is, i believe there should be elements of submission to the Black Man! If your seeking him to give your wife an experience that you cant give her, then its already submissive!
You know, speaking as a woman, and in my own opinion, allowing a man (BBC) inside her body is much more intimate than sucking on him. From my perspective, he is penetrating you and subsequently inseminating you. To me, it's the most intimate thing a woman can experience.

I am NOT suggesting that men shouldn't enjoy watching oral sex, I'm just providing a perspective from my point of view.

Back