Do you prefer condom sex or raw sex

I know a few middle aged women seeking longtime partners, and they just don't seem to exist because online sex sites make it easy for men and women to hook up. Plenty of times they have told me, if they don't put out, there is no second date. Guys have probably devalued meaningful sex as much as women have offered it. One friend admitted, guys are only interested while you keep opening your legs, once that stops, they just swipe to the next woman who'll open her legs, until she gets tired of it, then they just swipe agan. I've been a cuck all my life, so never got laid in my youth anyway, but even my friends who did, still had to work for that pussy and earn it. These days cock and cunt are available 24/7, so its going to be hard to play hard whether male or female.
It took me 6 weeks to fuck my current wife when we first met, and have been told thats unheard of these days, BJ by the second date, a fuck on the third or its bye bye.
I understand that is an issue, but there is a big difference between that and someone getting upset because i dont want to put myself at risk to creampie them

Share your experiences here.

Honestly I don’t have that much sexual experience but I definitely want to hook up with women who appreciate and take their sexual health very seriously like I do since I don’t want any diseases from them and I sure as hell don’t want to give any women anything that can harm them down the road ?.

I had this issue as well with my ex-fiance, she was allowed to fuck anyone she liked on the proviso she used condoms, she almost always never did. Lost count of the amount of times we'd have to buy the morning after pill. In the end, I started using condoms with her instead just so I knew if she fell pregnant, that i'd know it wasn't mine. She was as hot as fuck, but pretty decietful as well, so I knew if she did get knocked up, she would almost certainly tell me it was mine. The problem was as angry as i'd be with her, sadly she also knew it turned me on so much eating and fucking her used pussy the next day, so I was more than half to blame as well. Sort of fucked really, but we were as bad as each other.

We never worried about her getting knocked up because she was on birth control. It was about staying safe. She cared about staying safe until she was naked with a black guy.

We never worried about her getting knocked up because she was on birth control. It was about staying safe. She cared about staying safe until she was naked with a black guy.
Mine was pretty careless with her pill, sometimes I think she did it on purpose. She was a stunning looking woman and basically wanted to get knocked up, stop working and marry a meal ticket to look after her. That would have been me had she not left I guess, but I look back now and know I dodged a massive bullet.

Surely it is. I am starting to believe the vast majority of white women that like black men don't even see us a human beings. I understand this is pretty much a fetish culture but we are like a ******* to them. So much so to the point where they feel entitled to have us serve them any way they want without considering our input because some other dusty guy will do it if I don't. This isn't the first time i had a white woman get upset because i wanted to use a condom. Ladies please correct me if im wrong.
If I hook up with a guy I dont know very well and they suggest bare sex, it makes me think that they don't care about their own safety and health. And that tells me that they are likely to do the same with other women and therefore it's also unsafe for me. I have much more respect to a guy who makes it clear he wants to use a condom. I only have bare sex with regular partners who get tested frequently and who i can trust to have safe sex with other women (if they are seeing other people too). As much as I love no-barriers sex, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Of course bare sex is better, nothing feels better than getting loads of his cum deep inside of me. However, safety is very important, so I always try safe sex as I don't want to risk my health.
anyone who goes bare with a partner that do not know and have not seen recent test results is total crazy! There is some very, very bad ******* out there, you must always play with a party hat on!

I've used Condoms mostly because I still have to get used to raw sex. I use Condoms on girls I dont really know but if I establish a connection with a woman i'll never use one and besides, I last a long time with a condom on

Nothing better in the whole world.

We feel that Robin fucking black men with a condom is a waste of time....just no reason to do it. We live the IR lifestyle so Robin can fully enjoy making love to black men for both for Robin and the black men shes fuck to totally enjoy.View attachment 2830430 She needs to feel his bare BBC deep inside of her and of course feeling his black nutt pumped in her married white pussy is a big part of her fucking black men for both of us. Bareback BBC only for Robin.

Back