Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

When in the UK we were living in quite a rough area , many Jamaican gangs , while shopping one day we ere approached by a couple of gang members who put the hard word on Kim but ignoring me , very crude and intimidating plus invading Kim’s ass telling her they would love to fuck her , there actions did arouse Kim and she responded.
Few days later Kim told me she had been approached by the same men and had agreed to go to a party with them , Kim enjoyed several gang members that night , she did say they were very rough.

Depends on what you consider to be a thug. When you mean someone who cannot speak good English and is more ego than anything else then I'll pass.

My wife is a professional woman but loves her men to be able to take charge, command her, and dominate her. I would be lying if I said she never fucked, what is considered "thuggy" guys. She generally goes out with and/or fucks business professional men but has had her share of thug guys. Those have been the times she's texted me and said she's going to be late home from being out with her friends but it turned into spending the night and next day with this guy that destroyed her like a cheap slut and shared her like a new toy without her knowing until she sobered up. If you can't tell, My wife is a little wild but I fucking love her!

Im curious to know if there are any white women that like thugs....

I heard rumors about women being afraid to fuck with hood dudes because we are too aggressive...
But id love to know what you think.
What do you class as a thug ?

Too aggressive 🤣 not all the boys who think they are the men are stuck in usa and talk the talk whist I would be possibly half you size all over I would have no problem to you face to face possibly I would be the bigger loser but if push comes to shove your coming down with me as well suggest you stop watching the warriors film big boy 👍

Last edited:
Back