Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

What's exciting isn't the fact that the guy is a thug. I think we are sometimes turned on by thugs because we imagine them to be directive, virile, dominant, and we like it (I'm not speaking for all women but for some).
So it's not the fact that he's a thug that turns us on, but the way we imagine how he would fuck us.
Ideally, and here I only speak for myself, I prefer an elegant man, a good man, who fucks me like a thug.

What's exciting isn't the fact that the guy is a thug. I think we are sometimes turned on by thugs because we imagine them to be directive, virile, dominant, and we like it (I'm not speaking for all women but for some).
So it's not the fact that he's a thug that turns us on, but the way we imagine how he would fuck us.
Ideally, and here I only speak for myself, I prefer an elegant man, a good man, who fucks me like a thug.
Cool to see some other perspectives

My wife is naturally submissive and has told me that she wishes that I could be more assertive and aggressive in the bedroom. Outside of the bedroom I am. Unfortunately when you have a smaller cock it becomes kind of laughable when you are limited in positions you can use and such. I mean you can’t really get it going good when you are short because when you pull back you end up pulling out and then you have to stop to try to get back inside.

the key phrase is "who fucks me like a thug". Go figure

Ideally, and here I only speak for myself, I prefer an elegant man, a good man, who fucks me like a thug
Refined bbc

Back