Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

Ughhhh!! No body gets it! A thug is a misunderstood dude! He don't run with anybody! He's a man by his own means! A lover of ladies, rough around the edges and is always there to help a homie! He can wear a suit, he can wear jeans, he's just a man with no direct path in life but other than to live it! He may run into some " bulls.hit" but he always comes out unscathed bc he's a fighter, and not always in a negative way, again he's just misunderstood, and bc he's rough around the edges, ppl want to label him as a criminal, a violent person and he can if provoked, but it's not his first choice. I guess "ignorance is bliss", and people love to "judge a book by its cover" but than again that's why y'all are " looking" for bbc on a fantasy site instead of getting your ass out in the real world 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ughhhh!! No body gets it! A thug is a misunderstood dude! He don't run with anybody! He's a man by his own means! A lover of ladies, rough around the edges and is always there to help a homie! He can wear a suit, he can wear jeans, he's just a man with no direct path in life but other than to live it! He may run into some " bulls.hit" but he always comes out unscathed bc he's a fighter, and not always in a negative way, again he's just misunderstood, and bc he's rough around the edges, ppl want to label him as a criminal, a violent person and he can if provoked, but it's not his first choice. I guess "ignorance is bliss", and people love to "judge a book by its cover" but than again that's why y'all are " looking" for bbc on a fantasy site instead of getting your ass out in the real world 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh you are so right my Jevon is so much more than thug I can't explain like you do I so want to see him again

Im curious to know if there are any white women that like thugs....

I heard rumors about women being afraid to fuck with hood dudes because we are too aggressive...

But id love to know what you think.
Most white women need to feel safe when having sex with blackmen.i think in a safe environment or if she new the "thug" I think that she definitely would.most white women love to fantasize about situations like this especially nowadays with interracial sex becoming so popular with white women.......

I heard rumors about women being afraid to fuck with hood dudes because we are too aggressive...

Whoop, there it is!

When you think about this it really is "Do you like to fuck bad boys?" and my answer is, yes. I have found bad boys tend to have the bigger cocks and fuck better, sometimes, I've also learned that nerdy and skinny guys are ridiculously hung too, but the bad boy type has its own aura. I think we've just attached "thugs" to black men over the years, which really isn't justified because there are thugs who are white too, so sure I love fucking a thug here and there, when I've found the few who are "thuggish" in nature but still respectable and easy to get along with its nothing but absolute pleasure.

No. Thugs are ugly, dirty, stupid, and dress like imbeciles. They’re not in control of their lives. I prefer diligent, confident, dominant, physically and emotionally healthy black men.

Back