Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

I absolutely do!! 🔥. I don't let them know where I live though😁 and I've recently learned that when you say yes to them you are saying yes to any friends they may want to share you with😈 There is also no telling them no about anything.
With me it worked a different way. I met this guy in a march for political rights. He invited me and other girls to a party that evening. There he saw me with different other guys. When we crossed paths in that place, I was all naked and he grabbed me from my throat and thought he would kiss me. Instead, he told me to go to the shower. I did, thinking I must be stinking. When I went out from the shower, he approached me and in front of others he slapped me and told me not to fuck with anybody else. I didn't know what was going on, what to do, and was receiving so many signals from the situation and this guy. It made me feel as if I had done something wrong and perhaps a bit guilty, as children do. He took my hand, took me to an empty room and he made me his bitch, and still am.

Back