Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

Thugs are known to be selfish and could bring drama into your personal life. Many of them don't believe in being discrete and don't really care if someone gets hurt or ruined because of the lifestyle.
I suggest you vet them well.

I know I do, especially when they bring friends
My wife and I encountered Jamaican thugs. They took over our lives. Wore my wifes pussy out. There was a thrill to it being helpless. We ended up moving, but my wife was already turned by their huge cocks. I couldn't blame her. I've been giving her hall passes here in Mobile and BBC have no problem zeroing in on her. Already bred by the thugs, she still craves the BBC. She's 5 months preggo now. But those guys put things in motion that has changed my wife and I.

Attachments

• 03B1FF9.jpg
    03B1FF9.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 9E1F08D (1).jpg
    9E1F08D (1).jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 50
  • 022F6DA.jpg
    022F6DA.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 94A1F83.jpg
    94A1F83.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 53
  • AA85F3C.jpg
    AA85F3C.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • E140128.jpg
    E140128.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 58
  • preview (2).jpg
    preview (2).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 61
  • tumblr_oyglhgjpd41ww17xro1_1280-892x1189.jpg
    tumblr_oyglhgjpd41ww17xro1_1280-892x1189.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 1DC89A1.jpg
    1DC89A1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 61
Latino sissy here 😉🍫, and I’m trying to turn my wife into a BBC ******* WHORE she’s very innocent to the point she thinks my dick is big and girthy because it’s her first time for anything 🙏🏽 her body needs to be used by BLACK KINGS because LATINAS ARE MADE FOR BBC 😭😛🍆♠️ 3inch hard Mex dick and I can barely stretch my girl out if any ♠️ pls stretch her out and take her soul away 😭😭🍫 KING 🙏🏽
Located where?

Thugs are known to be selfish and could bring drama into your personal life. Many of them don't believe in being discrete and don't really care if someone gets hurt or ruined because of the lifestyle.
I suggest you vet them well.
A lot of us just trying to pipe. Some people move sloppy but most of us are out of the way

This woman was born beautiful. For as long as she can remember she has been up on a pedestal, daddy's little girl and the object of every man's desire. She is her well to do hubby's treasured trophy wife and she is treated respectfully in every way imaginable, showered with gifts and not wanting anything. The thing is, she feels something is missing and is tired of the boring white bread gentlemen she is so used to. She craves men who will treat her differently. Rough men who will not be gentle with her. Poor men who would normally never have a chance with such a beautiful well bred lady. Her ultimate fantasies are filled with black men but not just any black men but strong black thugs from the parts of society she is not used to.
She decides to put away her expensive party dresses and to dress provocatively, braless in a tight tank top and go "slumming" and stroll through a poor city neighborhood, she wants to see what will happen and she is open for anything. When she parks her car and sashays down the sidewalk, her heart is pounding out of her chest, but she throws her shoulders back and strides confidently though the neighborhood. Do women like to fuck thugs? She is willing to find out.

slumming Eye Candy zz 113 big.jpgslumming look  honey anyplace anytime cuck_AnyPlaceAnytime02 (1).jpg

My stance to the thug type has changed a lot since I posted on this thread. Years ago, I thought I preferred the styled gentleman type of black man.
Then husband introduced me to him. I would never say he is or was a thug. On the contrary. He seemed knowledgeable about a lot of things and his eloquence was impressive. Only, he would not hesitate to touch my bum when inviting to move first from one room to another or to take a seat. He was still so assertive and self-confident I could smell that from him like the scent of his expensive fragrance and aftershave. He was very diplomatic when and how he told me I was a slut and he liked me. He ended up siring my b.bies.

I now know that the thug type is just language and attitude - the only difference with a black gentleman. I wasn't racist years ago, I was classist, and class thinking is the basis of racism. I finally left my upper class prejudice in the closet, and I'm delighted I've been meeting a good number of those black 'thugs' in the last years.

Back