Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

No. Thugs are ugly, dirty, stupid, and dress like imbeciles. They’re not in control of their lives. I prefer diligent, confident, dominant, physically and emotionally healthy black men.
Sheeesh lol well aren’t police officers thugs too? LAPD is considered the biggest gang in America. Predominantly a white organization. So maybe you have the word “thug” misconstrued to an older philosophy. I dress rather nicely, but I gave off a “thug” aura. Although I’m beyond enlightened and down to debate what a “thug” actually is when we turn the mirror towards you.

think bigger.

When you think about this it really is "Do you like to fuck bad boys?" and my answer is, yes. I have found bad boys tend to have the bigger cocks and fuck better, sometimes, I've also learned that nerdy and skinny guys are ridiculously hung too, but the bad boy type has its own aura. I think we've just attached "thugs" to black men over the years, which really isn't justified because there are thugs who are white too, so sure I love fucking a thug here and there, when I've found the few who are "thuggish" in nature but still respectable and easy to get along with its nothing but absolute pleasure.
I like this answer. Basically the “thug” is another word for the archetype of a “bad boy”

For me this is a no. When we first started going to swing clubs I was approached by this type. Both back and whites guys. It was a huge turn off. I like well educated people. As far as aggressive sex, that’s not limited to this type. I’ve had aggressive sex with men that run companies. I saw a comment saying a guy can be well educated and successful and still have thug in him. That’s interesting. The way I see it is men are supposed to be protectors and therefore aggressive. They just learn to control it. You can’t be weak and a threat. You have to be strong to be considered a threat. Just able to control it. I see those with a lack of control as juvenile at best. I’ve been doing this a long time so yes I have had sex with this type and I’ve had a great time. I’m just not attracted to them. For most women being attracted makes for better sex. I like a man who can engage my mind first.

She isn't into thugs, her attraction is to a well dressed, smart guy.

The moment someone starts using slang commonly, she's out. If they cannot hold a conversation, she's out. If they present themselves in a stereotypical way it makes it odd and we bail.

I'm not bashing anyone here. We all have different attractions and preferences.

Again, not for me. I find that kind of guy immature. (just my opinion) I like articulate, polite and sophisticated men. Someone who can hold conversations, and make me laugh, these are the qualities I look for. Oh and a huge girthy cock and muscles are preferable too!!
I’m glad I’m starting to see women on here like me. In real life this is much more common

It is not what I think, I'm just stating why a lot of white couples are into this lifestyle, particu;arly the men.
so your saying a lot of the white couples in the lifestyle are full on racist that see black men only good for one thing and that's their dicks and black men are good with that? Just wow never knew , but i get it from what I have seen on this forum the racism flies both ways.

Back