Dirtiest thing asked of you by BBC...?

I added a shorter version on another post but will add here as well. Please be nice.

So a recent “bbc playmate” loves my oral skills and actually stops by the house just for that sometimes. I’ve gone out to his car, side of the house and even back yard to please him with a house full of people or fam inside. It’s been exciting and fun. Well a few days ago he was feeling extra excited because we kept “sexting” while he was at the gym. So I got a text that he need me for a few minutes which I now know it’s for a quick bj. So I thought he was going to shower and head my way but ended up getting to the house quicker then I thought. So like normal I went to his car we chatted a bit and I told him he showered and got to the house quick. It’s when I found out that he did not shower and came to the house. He knew one of the things that turns me off the most is hygiene and sweat so I told him not today. He was not happy since he drove out of his way and we kept talking. Finally I gave in and started to pull his shorts off and began to suck on his bbc and OMG. The combination of small (which was not bad just different) the salty taste and knowing that I gave into one of my big limits I was soaked and lost control just taking care of him like none other time. So much so that he finished quicker then usually. I mean I was a mess when I was done and he was amazed.

Since then I think he is making a point because he comes straight from the gym and now I don’t even say anything. I just get to it and still makes me so so wet when I do it that I am lost in my mind and don’t even notice or I guess care he is coming from the gym and have now sucked all of him multiple times.

this is not the first time a long term playmate has changed my limits which I would never do for hubby.
Youre my sista from another mom, I guess. Man sweat and musk sends me into ORBIT!

This!
Wife is a Pro Bull Milker.gif
Always wanted a mature white woman to milk me like this!

I'd prefer without the mask, too. Still, hard to find women who want to stroke a black dick. Thought there would be many who were curious, but perhaps apprehensive about going all the way, so this would offer them a chance to see, feel and pleasure with no pressure.
This is exactly where I am. What better way to try out a BBC? I’m very curious, but not sure so why not try with some lotion and a hand or hopefully two hands. My concern was that black guys wouldn’t want only a handjob.

I've been in a good amount of dom sub/slave in my past especially while I was in the military currently looking for another but my ex slave I was her first dom older slut she never been or ever really known anything about this lifestyle before me I use to have her rim me would do piss play with her I would do humiliation and degrade her lick the toilet even dip her head in while fucking her from the back I taught classes to new doms how to treat your servant with thier new subs was a very fun time she got me a Christmas present a tattoo of a heart with chains around it in the padlock it said slave under it it had my first and last name in it she told me even if we don't talk I will never remove it you are the most exciting man I ever met in my life I never knew someone could have this much control over me and I love it she use to cook me dinner I used her as a table while I ate she sucked my dick I would tell her I better cum before I finish we use to play a game where I would be fucking her she had to tell me when she would cum I would pull out and spank her with belts whips paddles the number of nuts she was on she would scream daddy im Cumming I'll pull out spank her slide back in bout 3 or4 strokes in she would scream again we would be at it for hrs before I would finally get her on her knees and drop my load all over her face I've had good subs in the past a few I really miss even the one in my profile pic but this one I miss most of all wasn't for the military I would still have her to this day I still think about her till this day hopefully I find someone just as dedicated like she was

This is exactly where I am. What better way to try out a BBC? I’m very curious, but not sure so why not try with some lotion and a hand or hopefully two hands. My concern was that black guys wouldn’t want only a handjob.
If she/they are comfortable seeing and touching it (and knowing she can bring a black man to an orgasm), it may lead to a future meeting, and getting a step closer to the ultimate pleasure. As a first step, I think this would relieve much of the nervousness and pique the imagination!
In short, yes...some of us love it!

Back