Dirtiest thing asked of you by BBC...?

I added a shorter version on another post but will add here as well. Please be nice.

So a recent “bbc playmate” loves my oral skills and actually stops by the house just for that sometimes. I’ve gone out to his car, side of the house and even back yard to please him with a house full of people or fam inside. It’s been exciting and fun. Well a few days ago he was feeling extra excited because we kept “sexting” while he was at the gym. So I got a text that he need me for a few minutes which I now know it’s for a quick bj. So I thought he was going to shower and head my way but ended up getting to the house quicker then I thought. So like normal I went to his car we chatted a bit and I told him he showered and got to the house quick. It’s when I found out that he did not shower and came to the house. He knew one of the things that turns me off the most is hygiene and sweat so I told him not today. He was not happy since he drove out of his way and we kept talking. Finally I gave in and started to pull his shorts off and began to suck on his bbc and OMG. The combination of small (which was not bad just different) the salty taste and knowing that I gave into one of my big limits I was soaked and lost control just taking care of him like none other time. So much so that he finished quicker then usually. I mean I was a mess when I was done and he was amazed.

Since then I think he is making a point because he comes straight from the gym and now I don’t even say anything. I just get to it and still makes me so so wet when I do it that I am lost in my mind and don’t even notice or I guess care he is coming from the gym and have now sucked all of him multiple times.

this is not the first time a long term playmate has changed my limits which I would never do for hubby.
Youre my sista from another mom, I guess. Man sweat and musk sends me into ORBIT!

This!
Wife is a Pro Bull Milker.gif
Always wanted a mature white woman to milk me like this!

Back