Did your penis shrink from chastity?

I can also add that due to complete constellation of chastity that mostly indueces also a kind of neutrality or feminisation to your body and mind indeed ejaculation gets less and sometimes also gets more transparant as if you would be in HRT. I tried chemical *********** almost 10 years ago and it were almost the same effects then long time chastity I am now in since then. Less cum and less sticky is appreiated by my girlfriend because it's less mess to clean up.

Yes agree I've been orgasiming with a limp penis for 25yrs now. Of course there is no ******* able ejaculation I only have very small like spasms with only a few droplets of watery like cum. Still feels good for me though I'm right at 2inches when I get excited
Do you ever miss having full, erect orgasms?

I did not have erect orgasms now for 10 years, only with a limp cock. By 2 finger stroking, vibrator or anal sex but always in a soft stage. SO I still have very nice orgasm that are even more powerfull then at the time I could have a hard-on. Because of the absence of an erection the semeinbal ducts are not bent what makes to my experience the orgasm to be even stronger and last longer. Some seconds longer. Id you are long enough inn chastity and moved your sexual focus to your ass you can also have a sissygasm or a full body orgasm that is much longer and intenser then cumming into a woman. Once you experienced it you never want to go back to regular PIV-sex. Not aveything about being a cuck is less funny and enjoyable! :)

I did not have erect orgasms now for 10 years, only with a limp cock. By 2 finger stroking, vibrator or anal sex but always in a soft stage. SO I still have very nice orgasm that are even more powerfull then at the time I could have a hard-on. Because of the absence of an erection the semeinbal ducts are not bent what makes to my experience the orgasm to be even stronger and last longer. Some seconds longer. Id you are long enough inn chastity and moved your sexual focus to your ass you can also have a sissygasm or a full body orgasm that is much longer and intenser then cumming into a woman. Once you experienced it you never want to go back to regular PIV-sex. Not aveything about being a cuck is less funny and enjoyable! :)
I'd like to work on acheiving these full-body orgasms from anal while completely limp.

It shrunk by atrophy. I wore the cage for half a year and there were some side effects. It hurt without a cage during erection and what I thought could be groin hernia. Mentally, I adjusted to not have erections. The intended result is the same. From 7.5in it went down to 4in. With the pass of time, I recovered the erection but it stayed at 4in. It didn't prevent me from getting my wife pregnant though. Now, I'm trying one the electric shock cage and other things.
I don't know for sure but I've heard the electro shock thingy will stimulate it to get hard.

I don't know for sure but I've heard the electro shock thingy will stimulate it to get hard.
Tiny shocks were indeed rather exciting. But higher levels killed any erection and excitement. It's like getting slapped on the face and you feel confused.

Oh, so it should be more than that little tingling?
As said, the tingling is rather exciting. However, iIn my case, after trying medium to high voltage back and forth with lower levels, the tingling won't ever be stimulating again. That is the thing. You get trained and scolded. You'll be slightly afraid of a few volts and... attempted erections. This, caging in general, a low testosterone diet, and the lack of use will render you dick a lifeless tissue for weeing.

As said, the tingling is rather exciting. However, iIn my case, after trying medium to high voltage back and forth with lower levels, the tingling won't ever be stimulating again. That is the thing. You get trained and scolded. You'll be slightly afraid of a few volts and... attempted erections. This, caging in general, a low testosterone diet, and the lack of use will render you dick a lifeless tissue for weeing.
Yep your spot on I can relate

That does make sense. Thank you.

You're being left with a good amount of tissue depending on how big your dick used to be. I obviously mean the skin. And it doesn't look nice. I once have considered surgically removing the foreskin. But one can always use it in the future for pussy lips. Lol
Yes agree iv always been very small pepe and uncut I'm totally limp now and I love docking with guys , my pepe skin is used like pussy lips you mentioned so I would never have it removed Now my balls and sack I woul definitely love to get rid of them as they totally useless to me

Back