Curious how many women in here are every day mothers using this as an escape?

martymcfly08

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NJ, US
It's always a turn on to see every day moms turn into sex vixens and BBC whores. I spend a lot of time around soccer moms and always wonder which one is it :) Do we have any BBC sluts in here that spends the majority of their week doing motherly things, running back and forth to sports, bday parties, school events only to open those legs up when you need a break from life?

This is my wife to a T. She is quite legitimately mom of the year every year. Taken ******* to soccer, football, swim, and school events. PTO meetings. All the house shopping done. House is spotless. She is wonder woman when it comes to the home life.

Then she puts her heels on, her cute black plug in, and heads off to be a naughty girl whenever she gets the opportunity. It's incredible to watch the transformation really. From soccer mom to bbc slut. Nothing beats it

This is my wife to a T. She is quite legitimately mom of the year every year. Taken ******* to soccer, football, swim, and school events. PTO meetings. All the house shopping done. House is spotless. She is wonder woman when it comes to the home life.

Then she puts her heels on, her cute black plug in, and heads off to be a naughty girl whenever she gets the opportunity. It's incredible to watch the transformation really. From soccer mom to bbc slut. Nothing beats it
Love to hear this!!! Wonder woman indeed!

It's always a turn on to see every day moms turn into sex vixens and BBC whores. I spend a lot of time around soccer moms and always wonder which one is it :) Do we have any BBC sluts in here that spends the majority of their week doing motherly things, running back and forth to sports, bday parties, school events only to open those legs up when you need a break from life?
I know that for a fact that plenty of Soccer and Home School MILF's. Girls who are on this Site, that are using this place as a break away from that fake world out there called Reality ?

Ahhhhh all of us basically. What do you think we all do? Sit around and just paint our nails and wait to answer these questions?

Do we have any BBC sluts in here that spends the majority of their week doing motherly things, running back and forth to sports, bday parties, school events only to open those legs up when you need a break from life?
True 💯! My wife balances her work career with parenting responsibilities, 24/7.
About twice a month she has a playdate with her Bull, steps away from all of those stresses, for some "Bull Therapy". They have dinner, hit up a club and spend a night in a hotel room enjoying themselves.
She returns home super recharged and totally satisfied.

This is sooooo me🥰

I'm a white guy. At 19 I moved to a small city in the Rockies. Lived with my grandma for about a year. She loved taking me to church with her, she'd show me off to her friends.
About 150 people attending each Sunday. I was quickly absorbed into the "youth group". I was on the older side as most of the ******* turned 18 and were expected to get a job, get married(the girls) and move out. I was "fresh meat" so I was popular. There was about 10 of us in the youth group, we'd go out for pizza, hit a movie, good christian activities. All good. One girl was about 6 months older, I was next oldest.
I "dated" all the girls. Granny loved the fact I was involved with these good christian girls.
I took this girl to a movie then for ice cream after. She wasn't that good looking but she was kinda fun. I was driving her home, she told me of a quiet place to park. She quickly started a hot makeout session, that led to some head with her swallowing. Several more dates, same result.
I got my own place, I fucked her many times. She did everything including anal.
Different girl, one year younger than me. Preaches girl...no lie. Good looking, well dressed and very classy like her parents. She was engaged to a guy about 5 years older. He was kind of a Nerd. The entire church was looking forward to their wedding about 18 months away. One night after church at pizza she asks if she could stop by my place after pizza. I went home, she drove up a few minutes later. We were talking in my kitchen, she tells me she knows about me and the other girl. I was a little scared. Then she says something like...just so you know I'm on the pill...I'm thinking WTF ? She got close to me and french kissed me. We ended up fucking twice befor she left. She was at my place many nights after church. She fucked me like crazy. She was very sexy with a rock solid body. She loved me to lick her after we fucked, she'd cum hard. She said her fiance wouldn't do that.
Different girl a year younger then me. Short and kinda heavy. She loved to make out, wouldn't fuck till married but swallowed my load no problem. One night at my place during a long makeout session I got her top off. I was sucking her nipples. I asked her if she used a vibrator. Next visit she showed me that she brought her dildo/vribrator. Super hot makeout session, top off, she stands up, gets naked, lays back on my bed and starts rubbing it on her clit. I got naked and layed next to her, she's turned on like crazy. She's kissing me like crazy, dildo in and out of her pussy while she's squeezing my dick. I took a rubber out of my nightstand, she said wow and we fucked like crazy. A few visits later she was cool fucking bare but I couldn't cum in her. I'd pull out and cum in her mouth.
Married moms...one married mom, 29, frustrated with her life. She visited my place 3 times over about a month, she fucked me silly each time. She came to her senses and stopped.
Different married church mom, quite a few times till they moved out of town.
I knew of two other married church moms that were getting it regularly form guys on the side.
All these married church wives had families.

Last edited:
Yes when I was a soccer mom I would do all the motherly chores and work and go to the ******* sporting events. But then when the ******* went to bed I went out.

Now that the ******* are grown and moved on I can enjoy life a lot more if you know what I mean.

Back