Cumming inside pussies

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
1. Because it is the ultimate submission to be bred
2. To impose their position as an Alpha Male
3. Because Black sperm is the most dominant and fulfills her lust for Black Cock

I personally think that Black men enjoy cumming inside of white womens pussies as a way of marking their territory and as a way of saying to the white man that this is mine now I have taken it away from you, I am the superior male and there is nothing you can do about it, just accept the fact and bow down to serve the Black race.
Oh God yes. It makes me want to give my boi pussy to Black Men and serve them by accepting their cum like a good little slut. :blackheart: :sex:

No husband can resist wanting to be there to witness that happen.

View attachment 6137702View attachment 6137703
I know and that is so true. It's too fucking beautiful to resist seeing. Seeing a beautiful huge thick black cock slowly stretching a beautiful white wife's pussy and see it slowly sink deep in her is so fucking beautiful like a great work of sexual art. It's perfect sex like they were made for each other and meant for each other for perfect sex. It makes my small white dick get hard in seconds. All white women should go black and all white men be cuckolds. I get more turned on watching black men fucking white women than if I was doing the fucking. Black men are kings of sex. I even like to serve them.

When you're there to see that look of lust and fascination in your wife's eyes when she's beholding a black man's cock in front of her, you know you cannot wait to see her pussy dripping with his seed afterwards, and to be there to catch it.

View attachment 6139755View attachment 6139758IMG_20230528_075149_047.jpgIMG_20230525_074505_949.jpg
Nothing makes a white man more passive and effeminate than tasting black cumIMG_20230525_074429_694.jpgIMG_20230114_134518_594.jpgIMG_20221218_120854_272.jpg

Back