Cum eating Hubby?

Black men are waaaayyyy too Alpha to ever be cuckolds. Whiteboys have the cuckold role on lock
The second black couple I was with -- she was short and thin and very dark - he was a big black man with a big cock. She told him to get on his knees to suck my cock hard which he did then she told him to guide my cock into her pussy and sit in the corner and watch her enjoy my white cock. She made him suck my cock clean. I left as he was licking her pussy clean. it was hot - he was a big man with a big cock but he was a cuckold.

i remember my hubby cleaning me the first time. My bull suggested he clean my pussy. My hubby said no way. I told him yes I think this is a good idea. He refused again. I then said from this day forward you will be pussy free that includes even watching my bull and I fuck. He was shocked. I knew that lit up his mind. He suddenly said ok open your pussy I’m ready. At first he hesitated. Then he stuck his tongue deep inside and sucked a big juicy cum oyster out and swallowed. Ever since that day he hasn’t missed a single clean up.
U r so hot, i love asian wifes, and U r super, i so 'love the way U think' id love 2 chat with U sometime, SOON

I still remember the first time my hubby unknowingly licked a BBC load out of my pussy. I had been sexting with my ex bf Rufus and things started to get hot and heavy. Rufus said he had to have my white pussy and told me to come over. I told my husband I was meeting the girls for a *******. Rufus fucked me hard as fuck for over an hour. My pussy was getting sore from his 8.5 inch cock. I begged Rufus to cum inside my white pussy and he immediately grunted and filled me with what felt like 10 huge spurts of cum. I told Rufus I had to get back home to my husband and left. When I got home I told Pete I was so wet for him and needed to feel his tongue on my pussy. He immediately pulled my panties down and went to town. He thought I was soaking wet for him not knowing he was eating a black mans nut 😂

I still remember the first time my hubby unknowingly licked a BBC load out of my pussy. I had been sexting with my ex bf Rufus and things started to get hot and heavy. Rufus said he had to have my white pussy and told me to come over. I told my husband I was meeting the girls for a *******. Rufus fucked me hard as fuck for over an hour. My pussy was getting sore from his 8.5 inch cock. I begged Rufus to cum inside my white pussy and he immediately grunted and filled me with what felt like 10 huge spurts of cum. I told Rufus I had to get back home to my husband and left. When I got home I told Pete I was so wet for him and needed to feel his tongue on my pussy. He immediately pulled my panties down and went to town. He thought I was soaking wet for him not knowing he was eating a black mans nut 😂
sounds hot . could be me _ if i got a chance to lick her i will not care where the wetness is coming from _ just enjoy to lick her pussy .

Badass. That’s something that needs to happen to all white guys. Then teased about swallowing so much cum unknowingly… by you and female friends y’all both know too for the following years afterwards

Back