Cum eating Hubby?

Wow, that is an incredibly hot way to do it!! How did everyone react to that?
if hubby knows she is fucking other cocks or watching then he knows he will get more submissive - best when the wife becomes more dom and pushes him into helping her suck cocks or fingering her pussy then put her fingers in his mouth and fuck his mouth with her fingers. Gets the hubby ready and willing to do more.

How many hub's kiss or lick their wives face, pussy's etc after a BBC shoots all over them? I know my hub loves doing this regardless of who shoots it. He goes crazy with lust as he kisses me after I blow a guy or get a nice cream pie. If I stroke him while he does this, he usually lasts less than 30 seconds before he adds some of his own cum to lick up.

Also for the black men... how do you feel about watching a cuckold hubby eat up your cum in a worn pussy you've just seeded?
View attachment 3991615
Is that you in the video? I need an Uber real bad all the sudden

14.jpg

Imagine bbc is erupting in your mouth 🍆💦💦💦💦
It feels so good when they do

Hub always cleans me up as well as my female friends and bulls. He will even ******* his own cum if told to do so....
View attachment 4934752View attachment 4934753View attachment 4934755View attachment 4934758
My Wife Jacked Me Off on Her Big Beautiful Boobs then Unexpectedly and For the First time pushed my Face down onto them to clean my Cum off them. Although because the Euphoria was gone it wasn’t as Sexciting had I not Cum the Next day and Every time thereafter I Craved it. I can only imagine if it was the Cum from a Bull. I’ve Not yet had the pleasure though😢

Back