Cum eating Hubby?

the first time i ate bbc cum from mrs inked pussy was the second bbc we met. we had all met over a social ******* after chatting on fabswingers and arranged for him to come to our house later in the week. the plan was i would come home from work and catch them fucking, but it never went quite to plan. i was called on an emergency job and it was too late to cancel so we decided that she would go ahead with the meet, and that i would probably only be an hour late. The job turned into a nightmare and i was delayed for over 3 hours, i tried calling her several times to make sure she was ok. i got home and raced upstairs hoping they would still be fucking, but sadly he had left about 10 mins before i arrived. i was eager for details, my cock bursting as she laid there legs open playing with her pussy. she looked at me and said she had something to tell me before anything else. i asked her what and she said he had asked her to let him cum inside her, did not know if she was serious so she opened her legs wide and told me to smell her pussy as i did she pushed my face into her and ****** his cum out of her pussy and i could not move as i tasted there juices.

the first time i ate bbc cum from mrs inked pussy was the second bbc we met. we had all met over a social ******* after chatting on fabswingers and arranged for him to come to our house later in the week. the plan was i would come home from work and catch them fucking, but it never went quite to plan. i was called on an emergency job and it was too late to cancel so we decided that she would go ahead with the meet, and that i would probably only be an hour late. The job turned into a nightmare and i was delayed for over 3 hours, i tried calling her several times to make sure she was ok. i got home and raced upstairs hoping they would still be fucking, but sadly he had left about 10 mins before i arrived. i was eager for details, my cock bursting as she laid there legs open playing with her pussy. she looked at me and said she had something to tell me before anything else. i asked her what and she said he had asked her to let him cum inside her, did not know if she was serious so she opened her legs wide and told me to smell her pussy as i did she pushed my face into her and ****** his cum out of her pussy and i could not move as i tasted there juices.
Does it happen all the time? You enjoy eating his cum?

So after that first time, cum play became pretty common. It even went so far as to me freezing cum to play with later.

She'd have me eating her pussy full of my warmed up cum while asking me if I liked cleaning up other men's cum from her. Or she'd dump it on her strap on and have me clean it off, while asking me how much I loved sucking cock and swallowing cum.

One time before we got started, we were warming it up, and we spilled it on the kitchen floor. (Alcohol was involved). I said something like, "*******, I think that was all of it." Or something like that, and she said "well better not waste it" and pushed me down to the floor to lick it up. Which I did.

But then we had a ******* and that kind of play stopped rather abruptly. I hope we can get back to that kind of stuff at some point.
is the ******* yours? hopefully not!

Back