Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

I did the very same thing with a stunning brunette .she looked like a super model , her face was so delicate and pretty, huge eyes...that widened when I whispered in GIRL'S ears..." I am going to fuck you...and you're going to orgasm so many times ...nonstop...as your husband watches me and you FUCK...you will scream in sexual *******...dark DEEP deep DARK pleasures...intense pleasures,
Begging me to come deep up
Inside...
So deep your husband cries
As he sees you being "owned" by
BLACK...and surrender all of yourself to another
Man...A BLACK MAN who will ENSLAVE YOU

Yes, it is a hugh turn on! Nothing hotter than a sexxy white wife kissing her black lover while wearing her wedding ring. Not my wife in the pictues, but what I would luv to watch as my wife enjoyed herself :)View attachment 3044162View attachment 3044163View attachment 3044164View attachment 3044165View attachment 3044166View attachment 3044167View attachment 3044168
I really love the white woman ...bottom left, looks like that wife...who became my slave...and still is

I D K my wife who cuckold me for over three decades before she passed away, took her kissing very seriously and with intense passion, she felt her black lovers devotion could be measured by how passionately he kissed her back, from the zeal and intense affection I witnessed. I never seen one act shy, in fact quite the opposite when they were aware I was watching. It was more like, I am taking control of your wife making her my woman, so sit back, enjoy the show and jerk that little pathetic penis of until your heart is content. It use to turn me on so much and I loved it, noisy deep tongue kisses. My current girlfriend is similar.
That is so truthful

My wife who cuckold me for over three decades before she passed away, took her kissing very seriously and with intense passion, she felt her black lovers devotion could be measured by how passionately he kissed her back with sexual zeal and intense affection unlike anything that we shared is what I witnessed. I never seen one of them ever act shy, in fact, it was always quite the opposite, especially when he was aware that I was watching. It was more like, I am taking control of your wife and totally making her my woman, so sit back, enjoy the show and jerk that pathetic little penis off until your heart is content. It use to turn me on so so much and I loved it, noisy deep tongue kisses, it seem to make her purr like a cat. My current girlfriend is very similar, sometimes they appeared to be the ones possessed.

it is intense to watch your wife sit on another mans lap in a club kissing him while he feels her and other people watch and make comments about how she is going to get fucked. The whole scene of dancing with a guys hands running up her ass while she grinds into his cock sets of a chain of emotions from erotic to angst

I really love the white woman ...bottom left, looks like that wife...who became my slave...and still is

I did the very same thing with a stunning brunette .she looked like a super model , her face was so delicate and pretty, huge eyes...that widened when I whispered in GIRL'S ears..." I am going to fuck you...and you're going to orgasm so many times ...nonstop...as your husband watches me and you FUCK...you will scream in sexual *******...dark DEEP deep DARK pleasures...intense pleasures,
Begging me to come deep up
Inside...
So deep your husband cries
As he sees you being "owned" by
BLACK...and surrender all of yourself to another
Man...A BLACK MAN who will ENSLAVE YOU
How I would love to see my wife passionately kissing while passionately fucking a hung black stud. My inferior white dick gets hard every time thinking of it. I would love to hear a black stud say those things to her and me. I would want him to own her and take her from me sexually.

it is intense to watch your wife sit on another mans lap in a club kissing him while he feels her and other people watch and make comments about how she is going to get fucked. The whole scene of dancing with a guys hands running up her ass while she grinds into his cock sets of a chain of emotions from erotic to angst
But, all resistance melts as he ...lifts her skirt, and there , in front of all...fingers her dripping pussy...she moans so loudly ...and starts to quiver that cannot stop...shaking to her core...climax before the gathered throng

Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes?also post videos if available
Absolutely, I love kissing my bull and hubby loves watching. The beauty about kissing is that it can be done anywhere, at any time, with anyone and in public. For example, here in NYC hubby and I travel the buses a lot(and subway); most time the buses are really crowded; if a black man, who I want to meet, gets on and there are no seats, my hubby is required to give his seat to that black male; I do not care if hubby has to walk through to the front of the bus to tell him he has a seat; most times, we chat and usually before long and a whisper in his ear, followed by my hand on his thigh, we are kissing ... out there in public and right in front of hubby; do we get looks, yes and that is okay; hubby is required to tell my new black gentlemen friend how much we appreciate him ... black is BEST; and yes, he has to say it LOUD and CLEAR .. everyone in earshot hears ... LOL

Back