Cucks do you like watching bulls kissing your wifes

This past summer we were at a party where my girlfriend's black lover attended. Midway through this raucous outdoor pool and BBQ gathering (another story for another time), my girlfriend disappeared. I went into the house to find her and found her spread eagle on a recliner in the screened in porch. Her black lover was fucking her with wild abandon which really turned me on. But what really drove me wild was that as they were fucking they were kissing intensely, tongues darting into each other mouths! She looked up at me, smiled, and continue to kiss him as he thrusted in and out of her pussy! This was the very first time I witnessed them fucking and kissing! What a turn on!
your words create a beautiful image for us all.

Watching my neighbour kissing her black men had not too much of an effect on me as watching her being fucked by them. With my current wife is now different. Every black guy - only 2 so far - who kiss her is like they are taking her away from me and I have no say in it. As if I and my dick wouldn't count. And it's much worse when they kiss after cumming.
I agree with you 100%. I told my wife for some reason the kissing bothers me more than the fucking but she said she can't feel restricted in any way or she won't do this at all. However the kissing as he is cumming in her is both excrutiating and totally hot at the same time.

I agree with you 100%. I told my wife for some reason the kissing bothers me more than the fucking but she said she can't feel restricted in any way or she won't do this at all. However the kissing as he is cumming in her is both excrutiating and totally hot at the same time.
I think a deep passionate kissing is key as he fills here pussy with his cum

I like seeing them kiss, especially after he gets to our place. I know that within minutes he will have her on the bed and be inside her.
I watch them kiss as he fucks her.
After he cums she lays next to him and they kiss. I don’t see that as I am down in between her legs...

Back