CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,955 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,765 57.7%

• Total voters
That looks amazing, lying there locked up and in a position of complete submition to a Black Bull and eagerly taking and enjoying a good pounding. Your cuck looks on as the Black Stud has his way with you knowing he could do nothing to stop your Bull from giving you such a powerful fucking. That's so erotic and satisfying to be used in such a helpless and degrading position like that as you give yourself to him completely as he fills you with his precious seed. :qos: 🔥:qos:

Tom ended up sucking his first dick and and finding out her liked playing with black men's balls; and for awhile was sucking my lover's cock every chance he got. I even caught them doing it without me a couple of times and suspect that it might even have gone further...

Attachments

• s.JPG
    s.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 391
Tom ended up sucking his first dick and and finding out her liked playing with black men's balls; and for awhile was sucking my lover's cock every chance he got. I even caught them doing it without me a couple of times and suspect that it might even have gone further...
I hope you asked him what else they did together. I bet it was a bit shocking catching them the first time

Back