CUCKOLDS WATCHING THEIR WIVES GO BLACK

Have you ever watched your wife fuck a black bull?

• Yes

Votes: 4,963 42.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 6,774 57.7%

• Total voters
Those are hottest real pics on here ! Get my covk going ; Iam brown guy masculine muscular and 8 inch cock real thick uncut , but I still seeing bbc or bwc stuff my wife pussy and film her up and lick it up offf his cock too

There’s been many night I have enjoyed watching Kim , one stands out thou , we were at a swingers fancy dress party , Kim was cleopatra, I was a Roman soldier, the night was buzzing with lots of fun , sex ,kissing and blow jobs , I had just finished with a lady so I went looking for Kim , she was standing naked in the arms of a naked black man ,he was eating her nipples and tonguing her tits ,face , neck , behind her was an old black man sitting on the couch strocking her ass and fingering her holes ,she gave him total access, both men were enjoying what ever they wanted , Kim leant forward to suck his cock exposing both holes to the other guy on the couch , he then started to tongue her stretching her cheeks wide to get access, Kim was in her element and enjoying the attention , so was I .

There’s been many night I have enjoyed watching Kim , one stands out thou , we were at a swingers fancy dress party , Kim was cleopatra, I was a Roman soldier, the night was buzzing with lots of fun , sex ,kissing and blow jobs , I had just finished with a lady so I went looking for Kim , she was standing naked in the arms of a naked black man ,he was eating her nipples and tonguing her tits ,face , neck , behind her was an old black man sitting on the couch strocking her ass and fingering her holes ,she gave him total access, both men were enjoying what ever they wanted , Kim leant forward to suck his cock exposing both holes to the other guy on the couch , he then started to tongue her stretching her cheeks wide to get access, Kim was in her element and enjoying the attention , so was I .
sounds like Cleopatra got her needle

Back