Cuckold Role

Hey, this is Robbie. The cuck with Claudia Marie.
Just wondering...what am I supposed to do or not do during sex?

I mean, obviously if she's fucking some bull without me there...then I don't do anything.

But how about when I'm there with her and the bull? I usually sit back, watch and play with my flaccid cock. Is there more to it?
There's no wrong way to be cucked. You do what the two of you enjoy.

BTW, love seeing you get more into cuckolding.

There's no wrong way to be cucked. You do what the two of you enjoy.

BTW, love seeing you get more into cuckolding.
I'll second that sentiment, and I'll add that it's great to see a cuckolding trailblazer (especially in the overt bi cuck play department) give encouragement to a beginner. I love the support and positive attitude in the lifestyle, despite the one or two negative Nancys that always sneak into discussions.

I don't know if you've discussed this with her, but since Claudia gets fucked by guys "on the side", maybe she would be open to you servicing Black Kings alone, wether it's strictly orally or anally as well, as yourself or dressed up as a sissy (you definitely have the body for it, or at least for women's lingerie). She might not want to see you do it all, so this could be a way for you to give it a try and see what you like.

P.S. I think you could submit a picture of your ass to this thread 😉🤫🥵:https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/bbc-bull-hungry-for-white-ass.272221/

Back