How To Address The Bull During Sex

I'm obviously not a bull, but I always have 2 penies. I'd go with his name, I am assuming he wouldn't be a stranger, he'd be someone you know, right? If that's the case then his name should be your first choice. Maybe during or after the play date he'll let you know what to call him. Hope I was helpful 😘
During fucking the wife, I would prefer a mutually agreed nick. After the session, back to first name, I would think.

This is Robbie, the cuckold in the relationship. I want to know...when the Bull is with me and my HotWife, how do I address him?
I mean when we are about to have sex.
Do I call him "Sir"? Or "Bull"? Or by his name?
Thanks in advance for the answer!
If you are the cuck in all these pictures and videos I find it hard to believe you do not know how to address a Bull ? What have you been doing ?

This is Robbie, the cuckold in the relationship. I want to know...when the Bull is with me and my HotWife, how do I address him?
I mean when we are about to have sex.
Do I call him "Sir"? Or "Bull"? Or by his name?
Thanks in advance for the answer!
Um we call him by his given name. That's what most guys like to be called. 🤷‍♂️

Depends on the dynamics, each couple of different and each bull is more than a trophy cock. If you like a specifiek term you can ask your bull , shall i call you X while you make love to my wife ? If your bull really cares about it,he will let you know exactly how to call him.
My intuition , your craving to have a black Master as bull ♠️🙏🏻

Back