Cuckold How Many of You Have Changed from Straight to Bi?

Has being a cuckold changed you to Bi and engage in suck in sucking cocks or do anal with or without your wife or GF watching ?

At first I only gave handjobs until the urge to try sucking a cock. What a thrill it is to suck a cock feeling it grow and leak precum until it explodes.

I currently use Grindr or Sniffies and find BBC are the easiest to connect with.

Last edited:
In my real world daily routine I am 100% alpha. Gotta be boss,gotta win, gotta be in control.
We have a Femdom Marriage. At home with my wife,I am sub sissy slave and I only suck. who she tells me to suck.
I enjoy the degradation, humiliation and subjugation. I especially enjoy sucking a cock with an audience.
All part of the lifestyle,all part of knowing my place.
cd-36.jpg

I have definitely turned from straight to bi. Last night my wife's bull was fucking her in our bed and he told me to eat her pussy while he was fucking her. He ended up fucking my mouth too. I didn't try to resist. If I'm honest I loved it. He ended up fucking my mouth 3 different times last night. I was a bit worried about how my wife would react but she loved it. She had me sucking her toys with her all night after he left. Now she wants me to suck cock with her and I can't wait

In my real world daily routine I am 100% alpha. Gotta be boss,gotta win, gotta be in control.
We have a Femdom Marriage. At home with my wife,I am sub sissy slave and I only suck. who she tells me to suck.
I enjoy the degradation, humiliation and subjugation. I especially enjoy sucking a cock with an audience.
All part of the lifestyle,all part of knowing my place.
View attachment 7521035
You carried that look off very well!

Back