Cuckold/cheating pregnancy... has anybody here really done it? Strongly considering...

Jade Chan

Female
From
WA, US
Like most women, I had no idea about cuckolding until my husband brought it up to me. After a lot of hesitation on my part (Is he trying to find a reason to get rid of me? Is this so he has an excuse to cheat?) I finally decided to trust him and took the plunge. Since then I've had a string of steady bulls and casual encounters, and I've been happily cucking my hubby for years. For us, the reality was even better than the fantasy and dirty talk.

There's one piece that has stayed a fantasy, though. My husband likes to dirty talk about me being "bred" by one of my bulls. At first I thought it was gross for a number of reasons, but over the years I started to be turned on by the idea. It's been a shared fantasy for years now, but we're in a place now where I have an opportunity to pull the trigger so to speak...

I want to talk with somebody who has actually gone through with it either deliberately or accidentally. Not somebody pretending so they can shill their OF. Not a guy roleplaying as his wife. Not anybody criticizing my choices. Cuck, bull or wife: if you've done it and you can prove it please PM me, I have questions for you.

i raised 5 biracial k ids from my now 2 ex wives couplings with black men, and that was in the 80's when it wasnt as 'popular' to do so as it is today. i dunno what ur hesitancy is, other than ur fam knowing, realizing, but the fact is, its the 22nd century and long past time that stigma went away.
ask any questions u wish, but quite honestly, if this is something both u n ur husband want, isnt that really all that should matter.

I know three verified profiles who say they have, but I don't think anyone will want to discuss their private lives with you until you get verified.

Obviously it's a very bad idea... they will 100% get bullied, and so will any other little ones you have. But I guess who cares about that, right.

Last edited:
There's @Bigoneforher that recently gave birth and I remember that there was a strong possibility that it wasn't the husband's, but I don't know if it ended up being true.

I think you could try @Harmoni Kalifornia , she might have heard of someone, or maybe even Lady Anaconda on her platforms (she replies frequently to comments on Twitter) for real life examples and advice about it.

My wife and I are raising a mixed race baby. We had a friend ( Black Guy) that we invited into of sex life. She was on pill, the first month after he enjoyed her she ended up knocked up. It was a shock but both knew she would have the baby. After it set in she had a glow about her I still see to this day. He could not wait to show his friends her swelling belly, she also excited being black bred wife.

My wife and I are raising a mixed race baby. We had a friend ( Black Guy) that we invited into of sex life. She was on pill, the first month after he enjoyed her she ended up knocked up. It was a shock but both knew she would have the baby. After it set in she had a glow about her I still see to this day. He could not wait to show his friends her swelling belly, she also excited being black bred wife.
That’s wonderful. Congratulations! Does she still see her baby daddy? Do they want another together?

That’s wonderful. Congratulations! Does she still see her baby daddy? Do they want another together?

99.9% of unverified accounts claiming to be raising a mixed baby are not, in fact. The majority of users on this website are men roleplaying as cucks or roleplaying as women.

Most times, if someone gives birth to a mixed baby from this lifestyle, they'll stop posting here. Because their marriages end and their real life life friendships dissipate. You can't explain it away without either admitting to this fetish or them thinking you cheated on your husband, and everyone will be disgusted by either of these possibilities.

99.9% of unverified accounts claiming to be raising a mixed baby are not, in fact. The majority of users on this website are men roleplaying as cucks or roleplaying as women.

Most times, if someone gives birth to a mixed baby from this lifestyle, they'll stop posting here. Because their marriages end and their real life life friendships dissipate. You can't explain it away without either admitting to this fetish or them thinking you cheated on your husband, and everyone will be disgusted by either of these possibilities.
Polyamorous families also exist, or husbands who are infertile and need outside help. We can’t really know for sure

A polyamorous family is not compatible with monogamous marriage.
Well of course not, because they’re both completely different things. You didn’t say specifically monogamous relationships, so wasn’t sure what you meant. And couples can do as they please, as long as nobody’s getting hurt. Idk why you care so much

Well of course not, because they’re both completely different things. You didn’t say specifically monogamous relationships, so wasn’t sure what you meant.

How many people are in a couple? lol.

And couples can do as they please, as long as nobody’s getting hurt. Idk why you care so much

A f.atherless k.id turns into a criminal. A bullied k.id turns into a criminal. Too much crime already.

It's like dr.ugs and gambling. Sure, do what you want, you say - then the rest of us have to pay welfare when their stupid decisions come home to roost!

The k.id is going to get bullied to hell and back if he blatantly doesn't look like his "f.ather". And the "f.ather" might leave too.

A f.atherless k.id turns into a criminal. A bullied k.id turns into a criminal. Too much crime already.
Those are presumptuous and bigoted assumptions. Do they speak to your belief system?
It's like dr.ugs and gambling. Sure, do what you want, you say - then the rest of us have to pay welfare when their stupid decisions come home to roost!
Who are you referring to as 'us'? If by chance you mean taxpayers, I've been one for over 50 years and understand welfare to be assistance to the less fortunate, who tend to be the victims of the decisions of others, not the perpetrators.
The k.id is going to get bullied to hell and back if he blatantly doesn't look like his "f.ather". And the "f.ather" might leave too.
Children and dark spirited people bully for looks (not resemblances), weight, color, beliefs, heritage- they are the victims, those who bully are the wrong ones.

Why would you refer to the man who leaves as a 'f*ther'?

Back