Crying After BBC Orgasm

Sometimes my wife will cry after a really intense BBC orgasm. The first time it happened, I thought something was wrong. She said it was a girl thing and I wouldn't understand. Her Bull, whose spent cock was still buried deep inside of her, seemed to know exactly what was happening. He said he had been with another wife who had the same reaction. The intensity of the orgasm triggers an emotional response. It's so overwhelming that she starts crying. It's not from pain or anything negative. The pleasure center just becomes over-stimulated and the emotion of it all wells-up inside of her. After he explained this, my wife, still sniffling, kissed him and told him he made her feel like a real woman.

My wife tells me that she has only had this reaction with Black men. Anyone else experience this?
Exact same experience with my partner! Didn't know how to react the first time it happened :LOL:

I've got a partner who on occasion will have a laugh gasm if it's an intense orgasm, and a cry gasm if it's a super intense orgasm. Crying is definitely a higher level than laughing.

For her this happens when I g spot her. She she shakes, moans, squirts, and cums explosively when I do that.

Fucking disgusting and pathetic. Oxytocin isn't a trick, its the natural way the very chemistry of your body is meant to work. Its YOU in every and any sense. When somebody wants to leave you cause they fell in love with someone else, you say "lucky me" and let them go cause now you can have someone that actually wants you. She may leave you. Thats life. But u can be a grown man bout it or you can post ******* like this.
Wow, that seemed like an unnecessarily hostile response to me. "Fucking disgusting and pathetic?" Why does having a different opinion from @Anthony0542 's compel you to respond so aggressively?

I am a husband of 14 years (plus 7 years together before we got married) and a devoted cuck to my sexy wife, and we both very much agree with everything Anthony0542 said. Her life is with me, not her bulls. I provide the bulk of our financial stability and am a full partner in raising our *******. We love traveling, dining, dancing, laughing and living life together. We are companions and partners in every sense of the words. We are happy, very much in love, and there's nothing I wouldn't do for her.

She also loves being with, and more accurately, being fucked long and hard by well-endowed, assertive, athletic black gentlemen. I can bring her to consistently satisfying and even emotional orgasms myself (mostly by eating her pussy), but when she's with a powerful black bull, she cums like like a screaming, writhing, sheet-clutching banshee, over and over again, and it's the most intensely erotic thing I've ever seen. I'd be a selfish asshole to deny her that kind of experience, but I'd never ever want to. I WANT her to get that. It makes me happy to help provide it.

We both put a lot of time and effort into meeting, vetting, and sometimes courting her potential lovers, and so far she's enjoyed every encounter. If they're down to include or maybe even help her dominate me, she likes it even better. If they just want a hookup with her at their place, that's often fine too, though she doesn't typically choose to keep seeing men who won't at least let me watch once in awhile and maybe hold her hand, if not service her/them in some capacity. But often I'm at home with the ******* while my otherwise proper, professional, reserved, committed wife and mom of my children is out getting pounded silly by strong, hung black men. Sometimes I get fun pictures and video clips of her solo adventures. Sometimes all I get is the sexy story afterwards, when she comes home smelling like another man's cologne, sits on my face and has me edge while she recounts every lurid detail before locking my dribbling white dick back up. Once in a while she gives me a mercy... err, reclamation fuck, in the form of sloppy seconds, while joking that she can't feel my little dick after taking such a thick, long, hard black cock all night.

But no matter how the situation plays out from one encounter to the next, this is something SHE and I are sharing. That huge rush of emotions this thread keeps mentioning? My wife definitely gets that potent chemical cocktail of oxytocin, dopamine, endorphins, etc., and it does indeed frequently bring on intense waves of emotions. Someone without the same foundation we have may associate those feelings with with a developing emotional attachment with her bull, but my wife does NOT. She knows her bulls aren't monogamous. Neither is she, and that's very clearly understood between she and her partners before they ever have sex. Outside of intense sex, their lives aren't even really compatible. That's probably part of the allure of their attraction in the first place. She often becomes friends with them, but she doesn't fall in love with her bulls, she falls deeper in love with me. Knowing it turns me on when she does it means this is a sexual activity we're sharing with each other.

So I agree with Anthony0542, real bulls aren't trying to get other people's wives to fall in love with them and leave their husbands and then ditch her too. They enjoy giving her (and usually others, too) a kind of pleasure she wouldn't otherwise get, because she's sexy as all getout, especially when she's getting it, and she puts out like a wanton slut to get it. I can absolutely validate not only his assessment of the bull's perspective, but now you also have my account of the cuck's perspective, and at least my version of my hotwife/cuckoldress' perspective. We're all happy and healthy, so which part of his post is making you so upset, and causing to respond so angrily/dismissively?

Last edited:
Wow, that seemed like an unnecessarily hostile response to me. "Fucking disgusting and pathetic?" Why does having a different opinion from @Anthony0542 's compel you to respond so aggressively?

I am a husband of 14 years (plus 7 years together before we got married) and a devoted cuck to my sexy wife, and we both very much agree with everything Anthony0542 said. Her life is with me, not her bulls. I provide the bulk of our financial stability and am a full partner in raising our *******. We love traveling, dining, dancing, laughing and living life together. We are companions and partners in every sense of the words. We are happy, very much in love, and there's nothing I wouldn't do for her.

She also loves being with, and more accurately, being fucked long and hard by well-endowed, assertive, athletic black gentlemen. I can bring her to consistently satisfying and even emotional orgasms myself (mostly by eating her pussy), but when she's with a powerful black bull, she cums like like a screaming, writhing, sheet-clutching banshee, over and over again, and it's the most intensely erotic thing I've ever seen. I'd be a selfish asshole to deny her that kind of experience, but I'd never ever want to. I WANT her to get that. It makes me happy to help provide it.

We both put a lot of time and effort into meeting, vetting, and sometimes courting her potential lovers, and so far she's enjoyed every encounter. If they're down to include or maybe even help her dominate me, she likes it even better. If they just want a hookup with her at their place, that's often fine too, though she doesn't typically choose to keep seeing men who won't at least let me watch once in awhile and maybe hold her hand, if not service her/them in some capacity. But often I'm at home with the ******* while my otherwise proper, professional, reserved, committed wife and mom of my children is out getting pounded silly by strong, hung black men. Sometimes I get fun pictures and video clips of her solo adventures. Sometimes all I get is the sexy story afterwards, when she comes home smelling like another man's cologne, sits on my face and has me edge while she recounts every lurid detail before locking my dribbling white dick back up. Once in a while she gives me a mercy... err, reclamation fuck, in the form of sloppy seconds, while joking that she can't feel my little dick after taking such a thick, long, hard black cock all night.

But no matter how the situation plays out from one encounter to the next, this is something SHE and I are sharing. That huge rush of emotions this thread keeps mentioning? My wife definitely gets that potent chemical cocktail of oxytocin, dopamine, endorphins, etc., and it does indeed frequently bring on intense waves of emotions. Someone without the same foundation we have may associate those feelings with with a developing emotional attachment with her bull, but my wife does NOT. She knows her bulls aren't monogamous. Neither is she, and that's very clearly understood between she and her partners before they ever have sex. Outside of intense sex, their lives aren't even really compatible. That's probably part of the allure of their attraction in the first place. She often becomes friends with them, but she doesn't fall in love with her bulls, she falls deeper in love with me. Knowing it turns me on when she does it means this is a sexual activity we're sharing with each other.

So I agree with Anthony0542, real bulls aren't trying to get other people's wives to fall in love with them and leave their husbands and then ditch her too. They enjoy giving her (and usually others, too) a kind of pleasure she wouldn't otherwise get, because she's sexy as all getout, especially when she's getting it, and she puts out like a wanton slut to get it. I can absolutely validate not only his assessment of the bull's perspective, but now you also have my account of the cuck's perspective, and at least my version of my hotwife/cuckoldress' perspective. We're all happy and healthy, so which part of his post is making you so upset, and causing to respond so angrily/dismissively?

Jemma Nye, well said and great description of your relationship. It’s naive to say this lifestyle isn’t complicated and can be filled with confusions. Its one of the wildest lifestyles I’ve seen and I’m shocked husbands can handle and deal with it but they find ways to do it.

I’ve made a few women cry, and a couple faint due to orgasm.

By the way -

When you can make a woman cry or pass out from orgasms, how do you ever settle down. You wanna talk about filling that ego!!!!

I know I’m good at sex and I’m carrying a decent tool but I don’t think I can create that. Reading these threads will always humble you.

By the way -

When you can make a woman cry or pass out from orgasms, how do you ever settle down. You wanna talk about filling that ego!!!!

I know I’m good at sex and I’m carrying a decent tool but I don’t think I can create that. Reading these threads will always humble you.
honestly it never really inflates my ego too much, I’m always aware that there is a “bigger” & “better” man somewhere in the world so I remain humble, with that being known, I like to make myself irreplaceable to women in areas that there can only be a 1 of 1: personality, behaviors, etc.

but yeah the posterior forbid reigns supreme, it has nerve that causes fainting if touched & stretched the right way.

honestly it never really inflates my ego too much, I’m always aware that there is a “bigger” & “better” man somewhere in the world so I remain humble, with that being known, I like to make myself irreplaceable to women in areas that there can only be a 1 of 1: personality, behaviors, etc.

but yeah the posterior forbid reigns supreme, it has nerve that causes fainting if touched & stretched the right way.

Brother, you get it……No effing doubt on your post. When you add posterior fornix orgasms to being muscular and fit and having a great personality. You become 1of 1

MiamiGod remind me to never introduce my girl to you. Hahahahahaha.

Sometimes my wife will cry after a really intense BBC orgasm. The first time it happened, I thought something was wrong. She said it was a girl thing and I wouldn't understand. Her Bull, whose spent cock was still buried deep inside of her, seemed to know exactly what was happening. He said he had been with another wife who had the same reaction. The intensity of the orgasm triggers an emotional response. It's so overwhelming that she starts crying. It's not from pain or anything negative. The pleasure center just becomes over-stimulated and the emotion of it all wells-up inside of her. After he explained this, my wife, still sniffling, kissed him and told him he made her feel like a real woman.

My wife tells me that she has only had this reaction with Black men. Anyone else experience this?
It's great! (y)

I’ve most definitely experienced that befire on quite a few occasions

can you guys attribute why that might have happened?

I think the deepest part of the vagina has nerve endings that tap into primal parts of who a woman is and this feeling is overwhelming, producing tears - but that’s just a hypothesis.

I’ve most definitely experienced that befire on quite a few occasions
Might it be accurate to describe it as those rare occasions where self, the other party (or parties), place, and timing mesh perfectly in total joy/fulfillment? Not to be confused with love or good/great sex...body, heart and headspace didn't just orgasm, but simultaneously busted a nut?

And we keep on fucking trying to reach it again!

You cried?
Yes
Might it be accurate to describe it as those rare occasions where self, the other party (or parties), place, and timing mesh perfectly in total joy/fulfillment? Not to be confused with love or good/great sex...body, heart and headspace didn't just orgasm, but simultaneously busted a nut?

And we keep on fucking trying to reach it again!
it may be from very good sex , sending my body n mind into *******

So true. I've turned 2 wives into Black cock addicts. My first wife did not cry but she had her first ever vaginal orgasm with a Black Bull. She was devoted after that and couldn't get enough. Every Black man that made love to her was able to give her a vaginal orgasm -- something I could never do. I was actually proud of myself because I had selected all of them. She got so hooked that it changed her as a person. She went from being sweet and innocent to being a total hotwife slut. She eventually fell in love with her favorite Bull and left me.
I bet you have some more great stories to tell, more please.

Back