Crying After BBC Orgasm

Sometimes my wife will cry after a really intense BBC orgasm. The first time it happened, I thought something was wrong. She said it was a girl thing and I wouldn't understand. Her Bull, whose spent cock was still buried deep inside of her, seemed to know exactly what was happening. He said he had been with another wife who had the same reaction. The intensity of the orgasm triggers an emotional response. It's so overwhelming that she starts crying. It's not from pain or anything negative. The pleasure center just becomes over-stimulated and the emotion of it all wells-up inside of her. After he explained this, my wife, still sniffling, kissed him and told him he made her feel like a real woman.

My wife tells me that she has only had this reaction with Black men. Anyone else experience this?
Yes i have actually seen this with a previous GF , black cock is extremely powerful and extremely intense so amazing

My first GF used to cry sometimes after her orgasms. She could have multiple uncontrollable orgasms sometimes 5 - 10 maybe i dont know but she would beg me to stop making her cum and i would just laugh while the sweat was dripping off my nose onto her face lol. It would build up inside her until she finally blasted off like a rocked ship as she exhaled and groaned loudly. I feel like it hurt for her at some point, the contractions in her loins were so intense i think it was painful i think after to many. She cried a couple time before i even took it out while i was laying on top of her. She was 24 red head chubby with 3 ******* from 2 different fathers so i was not her first but she liked me i guess so of course she got pregnant again lol.
OMG, and the preggers pussy was awesome too, she was just as horny too and later i found out she was cheating on me too so that poor kid inside her took a beating lol. That was my intro to Cuckolding i guess, I didnt know she was cheating but maybe i did lol? I know i got home to some super red hot wet sloppy pussy and she always wanted me to 69 her first because she luved to suck cock deep throat. We were not happy always and i wouldn't be surprised if she fed me creampie on purpose. I saw her many years later and she brought me some food from the place where she worked but she was really round like a jelly donut and i luv me some puffy pussy but i already switched teams and she said she had a yung guy to take care sexually. She probably thought i could give her them same orgasms but sadly my lil peepee is too small now and i prefer BBC now anyway.

Attachments

• Screenshot2022-04-23at6.21.49PM.png
    Screenshot2022-04-23at6.21.49PM.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 9
Back