Considering BJ without condom. Your advice?

coupledenice

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
Hi everyone!
We have our next date coming up with our friend. Up untill now (four dates) everything has been done with condom, including blowjobs. And it’s fantastic even with condom😊
Now we are very carefully considering for her to suck his bbc without condom. Sex however will be with condom as usual.
It would be a big step for us, because
we are scared of health risks. Even though our friend is a very intelligent, sensible and hygienic person who takes care of himself very well.
He does have more couples and wives that he sees besides us.

What are your thoughts and also your experiences on the matter? Would you like to share them with us? We are very interested in the perspective on this from both couples as well as you guys with bbc’s:)

Thanks so much in advance!

Last edited:
We’ve been swingers for over 25 yrs. Unprotected BJs are the norm and almost how folks say hi at swinger resorts. In all our time we have never had an STD issue. There are absolutely risks, but STD transmission from oral sex is very low. Some pre-cum is expected, but not letting him finish in her mouth also reduces risks.

The wife’s a naughty nurse and well aware of the risks and still prefers unprotected oral. I’m (husband & medic) bi and give oral as unprotected well.

Oral w a condom is pretty rare and you found a good bull that was ok w it. Certainly someone you may want to explore more with. STD testing isn’t perfect even if he does show you test results. You just have to accept that some risks are inherent, and decide if the reward is worth it. We think it is!!!

We only go bare for sex w trusted and tested partners.

Good luck and we look forward to stories and pics.

Hi everyone!
We have our next date coming up with our friend. Up untill now (four dates) everything has been done with condom, including blowjobs. And it’s fantastic even with condom😊
Now we are very carefully considering for her to suck his bbc without condom. Sex however will be with condom as usual.
we are scared of health risks. Even though our friend is a very intelligent, sensible and hygienic person who takes care of himself very well.

What are your thoughts and also your experiences on the matter? Would you like to share them with us? We are very interested in the perspective on this from both couples as well as you guys with bbc’s:)

you have to do what YOU are comfortable with or it won't be fun. I am more than ok with PPE :cool:

Hi everyone!

You all needs to get tested before and after having bj, and any type of Fucking Sex down their In Jamaica. 🇯🇲 If there's anything left, for they are in the bulls Eye of Hurricane Beryl, Cat 4 to 5 ? And I live 55 miles north of the Georgia- Florida State Line. Because a Cold Front has stopped over us with some weird tropical Clouds , so good luck and best Wishes Young White Women's!

Attachments

• 20240615_105704.jpg
    20240615_105704.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 45
  • 20240615_105650.jpg
    20240615_105650.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 42
  • 20240522_234510.jpg
    20240522_234510.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
  • 20240530_025844.jpg
    20240530_025844.jpg
    441.7 KB · Views: 48
Hi everyone!

I am always curious about this, and no one ever answers.........but I'LL TRY AGAIN: how in the world do you allow or convince yourself to have sex with someone you are afraid might have an STD that they could give to you??? Condoms actually offer very little protection against things like hepres, monkey pox, HIV, etc, despite the misconceptions about this and condom companies don't try to dissuade this misconception. It's not confined to the cock only.
What do you tell yourself that makes it OK to have sex with someone you are afraid of catching something from?? i could NEVER do that, if I thought I needed a condom I would simply teel them NO and move along. J (the wife)

As I do not use condoms since the first time we met our black bull which was not planned or expected. As the situation evolved and after many years of my refusal to experience sex with a better endowed black guy . I gave in to my own secret desires. None of us my husband, myself or our black bull had any condoms , it was a case of bare back or no cock .I became desperate to experience his so much larger cock that I took him flesh on flesh . Ever since I have taken him bare back. As with oral why would I not want to taste his cock and seed . It has to be better than tasting the rubber of a condom not matter what flavour they are supposed to be.
So it’s naked or nothing at all

Hi everyone!

Ask for recent std results. It's the best way to be sure.

Thanks everyone for your sharing your views, advice and experiences🙏
It means a lot to us and your perspectives really helped us to make a decision for our upcoming date!
We have decided together to keep using a condom. Maybe sometimes it is a good thing not knowing what you are missing;)
In the future we may consider testing and go bare, if our friend is willing to do so as well.
But for now we will keep things as they are, which is really a very hot and exciting status quo as it is actually;)
We will keep you posted in case of a different development!:)

Hi everyone!

Just do whatever feels the best for you! Really doesn't matter what we think. If you ask me I say sex is pointless unless it's bareback Balls to the walls😈🤣

Crowd consensus cannot affect how you approach this lifestyle.

I’ve discussed this in another thread on here previously and my answer is similar to the answer given by @RicciD

You’re more likely to have health complications receiving an injection from a needle than from an injection from a big black cock.
In the end it all comes down to trust. If you can’t trust that a play partner is healthy and honest then why the hell would you allow them into your body?!? 100 times out of 100 I’ll take a raw creampie from a guy that can provide test results over a guy wearing a condom that can’t furnish test results.
And the only way to eliminate risk entirely is to not have sex at all. So there’s always that option for those that let irrational fears control them.

Hi everyone!

Simple go get tests a week before and abstinence up to the date. Done.

Back