Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

I often think about this difference even though my experience is small compared to other wives here in the forum. I have had (and still have) only one black lover and only a few white lovers before my marriage. My experience is size (length and girth) is not everything but the basic requirement for a satisfying sexuality. For me, in addition the emotional fit but also the erection strength (hardness level of the penis), stamina and the man's ability to ejaculate more than once during the date are essential. My young black lover brings all of this with him. I also had relationships with two white men before my marriage who had relatively large penises, they could fill my pussy and the movements could stimulate my clit well. But they didn't have the hardness of my black lover, just before and during orgasm my pussy forms a tight ring around the penis, and when it slipped out, they both had a problem reinserting it immediately because of the lack of hardness, the pleasure was interrupted and often I couldn't reach orgasm. My black lover never has this problem, he is always rock hard and remains so for quite a while after ejaculation. Another difference I notice between my black lover and hubby and the white men I've had sexual relations with is that my black lover's ballsec is much bigger, nearly double the size of hubby's.

And I have noticed another difference, it's how beautiful my black lover's penis looks (flaccid and erect), only the view is always stimulating. Of my previous white lovers with bigger penises one had a large glans but a smaller shaft in proportion and the other vice versa, with my black lover this proportion has a perfect fit.

And I have noticed another difference, it's how beautiful my black lover's penis looks (flaccid and erect), only the view is always stimulating. Of my previous white lovers with bigger penises one had a large glans but a smaller shaft in proportion and the other vice versa, with my black lover this proportion has a perfect fit.
Conny, you have described my young black buddy, his beautiful cock and his steely-hard and incredible erections and astonishing and enviable sexual stamina, perfectly. Plainly you enjoy and need your young black lover as much as my wife needs my buddy to whom she is now married.

He is 25 and incredibly handsome and has a lithe and superbly athletic classical Afro-American physique to die for and which my ex totally and openly adores, including in my presence. Watching her worshipping his fantastic body and irrepressible ever-ready cock is as hot as the mouth of Hell.

He is, like me, versatilely bisexual and we are in love with each other as much if not more than we are with my ex. She knows that and gets off on it wildly.

Everybody wins in our beautiful menage-a-trois no matter who is loving and fucking who, and it's beautiful.

But they didn't have the hardness of my black lover...
Good to someone mentioning hardness and strength over size. An ex-girlfriend of mine swears by it. She describes the base of the penis as important, and loves big guys who point above horizontal when they are erect. She is not a fan over the "big floppy", so wonders why size is the only thing people obsess over.

Good to someone mentioning hardness and strength over size. An ex-girlfriend of mine swears by it. She describes the base of the penis as important, and loves big guys who point above horizontal when they are erect. She is not a fan over the "big floppy", so wonders why size is the only thing people obsess over.
Good indeed!

My 25 year-old black buddy's erections are consistently 9 inches long, enviably steely-hard and strong and shapely and upcurve violently towards his navel.

His wife, my ex since 3 years ago, loves him to distraction and gets off wildly on the girth (7 and a 1/2 inches measured an inch forward of his pubes) of the shaft of his cock in full erection, which of course makes for extremely arousing watching for me when he's barebacking her.

The root of his erection bellies down an intimidating 2 and a 1/2 inches below his pubes. Behind and above his ball-sac his root measures 2 and 1/4 inches across as it courses backwards to his even wider and powerfully muscular pump-bulge.

Watching my ex super-slowly and lovingly and beautifully indulgently caressing my buddy's cock-root and undercarriage and balls before and during and after penetration is utterly mind-blowing.

Such is Youth.

Sighhhhhhhhhhhh..................................

Last edited:
I often think about this difference even though my experience is small compared to other wives here in the forum. I have had (and still have) only one black lover and only a few white lovers before my marriage. My experience is size (length and girth) is not everything but the basic requirement for a satisfying sexuality. For me, in addition the emotional fit but also the erection strength (hardness level of the penis), stamina and the man's ability to ejaculate more than once during the date are essential. My young black lover brings all of this with him. I also had relationships with two white men before my marriage who had relatively large penises, they could fill my pussy and the movements could stimulate my clit well. But they didn't have the hardness of my black lover, just before and during orgasm my pussy forms a tight ring around the penis, and when it slipped out, they both had a problem reinserting it immediately because of the lack of hardness, the pleasure was interrupted and often I couldn't reach orgasm. My black lover never has this problem, he is always rock hard and remains so for quite a while after ejaculation. Another difference I notice between my black lover and hubby and the white men I've had sexual relations with is that my black lover's ballsec is much bigger, nearly double the size of hubby's.
You make some very good points. Most people think of black guys cocks just being bigger, but as you say, a lot of white guys also have trouble getting and especially maintaining an erection. These are all problems I suffer with too.

I've also noticed black guys balls seem a lot bigger.

My wife’s black lovers cock is almost twice the size and gets harder than my white cock I understand why she enjoys it so much when we meet him and he gives her deep satisfaction when he penetrates her.
it’s not just the size of his cock but the contrast in colour his black body and her white body.
Then watching his black cock parting her pink pussy lips then stretching her vagina as she takes his superior cock deep.
He lasts longer And makes her cum continually giving her so much more satisfaction and shoots his cum deeper and harder in her cunt than I could ever do.

Last edited:
Not only is the size of the relationship, although some white rooster is also very big, but some men even more white than me, so I am not interested, if it is black, I would prefer.

Back