What sex positions that are impossible for small white cocks?

most positions are literally impossible with my bf since he slips out or doesnt get enough friction and goes soft.. that being said I cant even feel him inside and sometimes have to visually confirm it lol
Doggy style is impossible for my white husband, because he can't get his micro white penis past my bubble but to reach my pussy, but my black boyfriend can and he likes the verbally humiliate my husband when he fucks my doggy style. Nicole

img_0007.jpeg
7386268-0fb0844ff0ef4ea14a53010b8e64d6c6.jpg
7414842-9403495313c494005cf0d18ef5f4228e.png

as a white boi i love hearing that other white bois have these same embarrassing issues i do . this makes me so happy for all the women that find bbc and get real sanctification
It's a completely legitimate issue!
In my 20s I was very skinny and could maintain a pretty strong erection. That helped but in my 30s I just had difficulty keeping it up and my long term girlfriend was easily 50 pounds heavier than me with a big full ass.
No way I could hardly reach her vagina from the rear. She couldn't get on top because she said she felt too heavy. She ended up loving bbc and it worked out so much better!

Back