What sex positions that are impossible for small white cocks?

You mean, in front of him? What was the talk on the way home?
It has changed over time...

At first he would try to convince me: " well that guy wasn't so much bigger than me and you both enjoyed it, maybe we could try..."

To which I said "are you sure you want to risk the chance of you only being able to hump my butt cheeks? Because that would be so hilariously pathetic Im sure I couldn't keep it a secret!"

Eventually he asked if I was going to let every guy I met up with do anal, and I said something like "I hadn't planned on that specifically, but if you keep it up I might!"

My poor hubby couldn't keep his mouth shut, and so I have been trying to do it whenever remotely possible 🤣😈

It has changed over time...

At first he would try to convince me: " well that guy wasn't so much bigger than me and you both enjoyed it, maybe we could try..."

To which I said "are you sure you want to risk the chance of you only being able to hump my butt cheeks? Because that would be so hilariously pathetic Im sure I couldn't keep it a secret!"

Eventually he asked if I was going to let every guy I met up with do anal, and I said something like "I hadn't planned on that specifically, but if you keep it up I might!"

My poor hubby couldn't keep his mouth shut, and so I have been trying to do it whenever remotely possible 🤣😈
He sounds a bit insecure. Is that a fair perception?

He should be insecure, he is hung like a 10 year old boy!

He is also probably envious, curious, confused (my excuse for not letting him have anal is terrible and not realistic)...

He has a lot of different emotions going on at any point 🤣😈
I agree he's probably deep down resentful and lacks confidence at this point.

If he's that small hes not legitimately entitled to it imo. At some point lack of endowment kind of removes a person from the overall breeding pleasure circuit.

Back