Church Going...

Many lively church going sluts down here in the Destin Fla area love being fucked senseless and being face fucked. It’s what they want to do so whom are we to judge for them being primal in their lust of black dick. The more the merrier and I thank them with every drop of my black seed down their throats or if the are fertile I pump them deep with my black seed
I think you could change "Destin Fla area" to "Anyplace, USA" and still be accurate about women's desires and needs. It's true all across the country, and we are thankful for the black men who fill us with their seed in one opening or another.

I think you could change "Destin Fla area" to "Anyplace, USA" and still be accurate about women's desires and needs. It's true all across the country, and we are thankful for the black men who fill us with their seed in one opening or another.
You are so right. White women everywhere are discovering the power of black cock -- and they want their holes filled with that superior black seed. Being a good Christian or a regular churchgoer doesn't mean you don't get a wet pussy when you see a black man you think is hot.

Put that black man in the role of minister, pastor, or priest, and that white pussy will get wet during the church service.

You are so right. White women everywhere are discovering the power of black cock -- and they want their holes filled with that superior black seed. Being a good Christian or a regular churchgoer doesn't mean you don't get a wet pussy when you see a black man you think is hot.

Put that black man in the role of minister, pastor, or priest, and that white pussy will get wet during the church service.
Our bodies react as nature created them to react, regardless of religious status. We have the same desires when we see a black man in church as in a supermarket or restaurant or some other place. But yes if he has a position of authority, the effect is magnified. Many of us have left services wet after a black man, whatever his title, was in charge.

Our bodies react as nature created them to react, regardless of religious status. We have the same desires when we see a black man in church as in a supermarket or restaurant or some other place. But yes if he has a position of authority, the effect is magnified. Many of us have left services wet after a black man, whatever his title, was in charge.
I think that position of authority does make a difference, though I agree with you that it happens everywhere. White girls and white women everywhere stop and stare when they see a black man, and many of those stares are out of interest and even lust. I love seeing it -- to see the incredible power and control the black dude has over the female.

Put that woman in church and she gets to look at the black man through the entire service. Imagine the power he has over her to get her wet or even soaked before she leaves.

Back