Church Going...

Hi all,

I'm married with 2 children, both our families are deeply religious. Both my daughters are actually in cathloc schools. I know I will probably will get a lot of haters out there but in my case my husband or anyone in my family know that I'm adcited to BBC. It's a long story and it started slow but developed into an addiction I can't shake off.
Would love to hear more

Hi all,

I'm married with 2 children, both our families are deeply religious. Both my daughters are actually in cathloc schools. I know I will probably will get a lot of haters out there but in my case my husband or anyone in my family know that I'm adcited to BBC. It's a long story and it started slow but developed into an addiction I can't shake off.
Hi. There's nothing bad in you. Nobody can judge you. Have fun and enjoy bbc as you like as long as your hubby agrees.

Hi all,

I hope that when your daughters are of age and they chose the BBC lifestyle, you'll support them 110%. Mine went for BBC and "she never looked back".

Back