Can you fuck someone’s wife -too- good?

Hawk haven

Male
Real Person
Let me preface this post with the fact that I occasionally allow husbands to watch as long as they keep their clothes on.

Recently I’ve noticed that sometimes when I meet a new wife, the sex is fantastic…amazing
Multiple female orgasms, squirting pussies that never squirted before, etc…the wives are always super pleased…say they can’t wait to fuck again.

Then i don’t hear back from them…anyone have any insight as to why this might be?
It’s so strange.

Not speaking from the LS, speaking for myself and this is going to sound crazy to men bc y'all are not made like us, however when I have mind blowing sex that has taken me to a place I've never been before, it's LIFE changing. When you're in that realm of sexual bliss, euphoria sets in and it makes you want to let everything go, fall in love run off and get married, rob a bank whatever he wants because he takes you there! It can see that being fatal to a relationship if you're able to do that for her. I'm sure the husband can see your sex all over her and think that's not going to happen again. Probably looking for mediocre dick now, LOL

Not speaking from the LS, speaking for myself and this is going to sound crazy to men bc y'all are not made like us, however when I have mind blowing sex that has taken me to a place I've never been before, it's LIFE changing. When you're in that realm of sexual bliss, euphoria sets in and it makes you want to let everything go, fall in love run off and get married, rob a bank whatever he wants because he takes you there! It can see that being fatal to a relationship if you're able to do that for her. I'm sure the husband can see your sex all over her and think that's not going to happen again. Probably looking for mediocre dick now, LOL
Sheesh.
I just wanna make her come really hard over and over again…you can just go back to regular life with a hot memory afterwards. I love hanging out a second and third time…because the sex only gets better the more familiar you are with each other…

Sheesh.
I just wanna make her come really hard over and over again…you can just go back to regular life with a hot memory afterwards. I love hanging out a second and third time…because the sex only gets better the more familiar you are with each other…
Of course it does but if you can do it just one time like that, then mission accomplished from her perspective. I myself would come back for seconds,.thirds and more, but I know myself and it's hard to separate the 2. Before you know it I'm just at your house, wondering where you've been, LOL
I'm sure the hubby got off, but imagine his even more fragile ego just getting crushed by someone who can do that to his wife. Makes me wonder if the wife constantly tells the hubby " why, can't you do that" or "he can do this thing with his tongue....." imagine, poor hubby just completely wiped out of existence, LOL

Of course it does but if you can do it just one time like that, then mission accomplished from her perspective. I myself would come back for seconds,.thirds and more, but I know myself and it's hard to separate the 2. Before you know it I'm just at your house, wondering where you've been, LOL
I'm sure the hubby got off, but imagine his even more fragile ego just getting crushed by someone who can do that to his wife. Makes me wonder if the wife constantly tells the hubby " why, can't you do that" or "he can do this thing with his tongue....." imagine, poor hubby just completely wiped out of existence, LOL
I mean…the husbands seem pretty confident when I’m there and when we speak beforehand… 🤷🏾‍♂️ i kinda thought that was the point…for your wife to get pleasure you can’t provide…

So you sincerely think it’s because their wives like it too much?
Gah.

I mean…the husbands seem pretty confident when I’m there and when we speak beforehand… 🤷🏾‍♂️ i kinda thought that was the point…for your wife to get pleasure you can’t provide…

So you sincerely think it’s because their wives like it too much?
Gah.
Yes, it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. I'm sure they talk a good game, but when it comes down to it, who really knows. White men are wired different and so are their women. Maybe you'll get more answers or opinions and can come to a different conclusion that makes sense to you. Out of curiosity have you ever reached out to find out why? Or is that not in the LS handbook?

Y
Yes, it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. I'm sure they talk a good game, but when it comes down to it, who really knows. White men are wired different and so are their women. Maybe you'll get more answers or opinions and can come to a different conclusion that makes sense to you. Out of curiosity have you ever reached out to find out why? Or is that not in the LS handbook?
lol yeah I did. I got no reply lol… which made me curious enough to post this here. Since i lost my pop, I dunno who I can even talk to about these things lmao.
You can tell when a woman is tryna put on a performance and when she’s really genuinely having mind bending orgasms over and over again…and these women were definitely with it…
Crazy.

Y

lol yeah I did. I got no reply lol… which made me curious enough to post this here. Since i lost my pop, I dunno who I can even talk to about these things lmao.
You can tell when a woman is tryna put on a performance and when she’s really genuinely having mind bending orgasms over and over again…and these women were definitely with it…
Crazy.
G👻hosted is so not cool..maybe it was for the better. Get out there champ! Let them see it was their loss!
... condolences on your pop 🙏🏼

Yes you can be too good for some if they're not prepared or very solid and secure in their relationship. If my wife has great sex and earth shattering orgasms, she bonds (or falls in love with) very strongly to the person she's with. A part of her wants him to move in. It's a primal evolutionary drive.

We both knew this before we started and so have gone into this with open eyes. She has learned to just bask in those love and bonding hormones while they last and then go back to regular life. The reclamation sex and connection afterward is an importand ritual as well.

It's also perfectly valid for couples to cut things off completely if strong feelings jeopardize their relatioship. But they should always be open and honest with their play partners about this. I'm sorry they ghosted you. Their loss.

Last edited:
Yes you can be too good for some if they're not prepared or very solid and secure in their relationship. If my wife has great sex and earth shattering orgasms, she bonds to the person giving it to her. A part of her wants him to move in. We both knew this before we started and so have gone into this with open eyes. She has learned to just bask in those love and bonding hormones while they last and then go back to regular life. The reclamation sex afterward is an importand ritual as well.
The reclamation sex after seems totally necessary, I get it. However, isn't that kind of sealing the deal for the other guys sex? Like isn't she disappointed?

The reclamation sex after seems totally necessary, I get it. However, isn't that kind of sealing the deal for the other guys sex? Like isn't she disappointed?
She may very well be disapointed if her primary relationship doesn't meet her emotional needs. But if that's the case, they should have fixed that before they started in the lifestyle. Because that's a recipe for disaster.

Ideally, the relationship is strong and extra-marital sex supercharges the sex they have with each other. It has for us. We enjoy playing together in the energy that others bring to our relationship.

Last edited:
Let me preface this post with the fact that I occasionally allow husbands to watch as long as they keep their clothes on.

Recently I’ve noticed that sometimes when I meet a new wife, the sex is fantastic…amazing
Multiple female orgasms, squirting pussies that never squirted before, etc…the wives are always super pleased…say they can’t wait to fuck again.

Then i don’t hear back from them…anyone have any insight as to why this might be?
It’s so strange.
No cap. Been straight dogging these white women foot on the neck type of fucking. Loving every minute of it. Text and calls snapchats all that. After she gets destroyed and pleased by me. Don’t hear them then again.

You prefaced with saying “you occasionally allow husbands to watch”. Most couples I know would be very turned off by someone trying to dictate if the husband can be there. These same couples the husbands also keep their clothes on so that wouldn’t be a big deal. Couples that aren’t secure don’t last long in this lifestyle. Most of what you see on this site is just guys wishing their wives would play. Most couples actually have a great sex life together and the whole “unsatisfied” is just play for them.
Those couples that are secure have no problem with either the wife or husband having mind blowing sex with others. I know that I love watching my husband with other women because I know what an amazing lover he is and I know what he’s doing to them. I would never walk away from someone that could be a regular because the sex was too good and my husband would never ask that. There has to be something else. Either they are insecure or you’re doing or saying something that’s a red flag for them. I’m sorry you’re not getting a response from these couples. That’s not right.

Last edited:

It’s so strange.
I've been where you been in terms of giving good s3x and being told they can't wait to see me again. My thoughts when they don't contact me again is maybe reality kicked in, or like you said, hubby put a stop to the next opportunity. But also, some women are afraid to allow let their emotions go so far to avoid catching feelings even if it's temporary lust that they confuse with love....men do the same thing too. My advice to you would be to not over think it. Take each experience with a grain of salt, cherish the good ones, learn from the bad ones.

Yes you can be too good for some if they're not prepared or very solid and secure in their relationship. If my wife has great sex and earth shattering orgasms, she bonds (or falls in love with) very strongly to the person she's with. A part of her wants him to move in. It's a primal evolutionary drive.

We both knew this before we started and so have gone into this with open eyes. She has learned to just bask in those love and bonding hormones while they last and then go back to regular life. The reclamation sex and connection afterward is an importand ritual as well.

It's also perfectly valid for couples to cut things off completely if strong feelings jeopardize their relatioship. But they should always be open and honest with their play parters about this. I'm sorry they ghosted you. Their loss.
I also deal with a couple who functions similar to you…
Their relationship is rock solid, and they have an understanding. He knows he doesn’t satisfy her with penetration, so he leaves that to me, and he does other things in their own private time

They’re my regular couple and her husband seems perfectly fine with it.

I also deal with a couple who functions similar to you…
Their relationship is rock solid, and they have an understanding. He knows he doesn’t satisfy her with penetration, so he leaves that to me, and he does other things in their own private time

They’re my regular couple and her husband seems perfectly fine with it.
Sounds like a beautiful arrangement.

You prefaced with saying “you occasionally allow husbands to watch”. Most couples I know would be very turned off by someone trying to dictate if the husband can be there. These same couples the husbands also keep their clothes on so that wouldn’t be a big deal. Comes that aren’t secure don’t last long in this lifestyle. Most of what you see on this site is just guys wishing their wives would play. Most couples actually have a great sex life together and the whole “unsatisfied” is just play for them.
Those couples that are secure have no problem with either the wife or husband having mind blowing sex with others. I know that I love watching my husband with other women because I know what an amazing lover he is and I know what he’s doing to them. I would never walk away from someone that could be a regular because the sex was too good and my husband would never ask that. There has to be something else. Either they are insecure or you’re doing it saying something that’s a red flag for them. I’m sorry you’re not getting a response from these couples. That’s not right.
Yes ma’am.
I tell people up front what the rules are…so those that would be offended or don’t agree with me wouldn’t be wanting to meet up.

I suppose i wouldn’t be meeting with most couples you know…I simply don’t meet people if they want more than my cock at once. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back