Can bulls and cucks be friends?

I
I’m guessing you don’t want to be friends. lol.

I do. In neon. Right next to the dart board. Lol
respect any man that allows me to have sex with his wife. I've been in long time relationships with total access to the wife. I was respectful to him when I needed to be as he drove us out to dinner and paid our bill. I spoke and had many conversations with him but that didn't make us friends. He knew his role and understood what I was invited in their life to do. In public we all had fun together but after we got back to their big suburban house. Things changed. My attitude changed from public Mr nice guy to black guy he wanted to watch fuck his wife. Some friends loan me tools or books or even money but this "friend" loaned me his pretty sexy white wife and I returned her with a big smile a load of cum in her pussy

Me and my wife's bull are friends. I think we would still be friends even if he had never fucked my wife. He's been her long term bull for quite a while.
And i would sure hope we were friends if a guy was fucking my wife. We've been married for 11 years, since we we 25 and No joke, he's fucked the shtt outta my wife WAY MORE times than I've ever fucked my own wife. MY WIFE has had, without a doubt, more of HIS black cum in her pussy, ass, or swallowed in her tummy than she had of her own husbands cum inside her. He's also been her bull for almost 5 years tho, off and on for the past 8 years. He's a long term Bull for a reason tho.

Me and my wife's bull are friends. I think we would still be friends even if he had never fucked my wife. He's been her long term bull for quite a while.
And i would sure hope we were friends if a guy was fucking my wife. We've been married for 11 years, since we we 25 and No joke, he's fucked the shtt outta my wife WAY MORE times than I've ever fucked my own wife. MY WIFE has had, without a doubt, more of HIS black cum in her pussy, ass, or swallowed in her tummy than she had of her own husbands cum inside her. He's also been her bull for almost 5 years tho, off and on for the past 8 years. He's a long term Bull for a reason tho.
That's the best kind of friendship.

I

respect any man that allows me to have sex with his wife. I've been in long time relationships with total access to the wife. I was respectful to him when I needed to be as he drove us out to dinner and paid our bill. I spoke and had many conversations with him but that didn't make us friends. He knew his role and understood what I was invited in their life to do. In public we all had fun together but after we got back to their big suburban house. Things changed. My attitude changed from public Mr nice guy to black guy he wanted to watch fuck his wife. Some friends loan me tools or books or even money but this "friend" loaned me his pretty sexy white wife and I returned her with a big smile a load of cum in her pussy
You present yourself as a Black man in "The Lifestyle". You very well may be. However, being verified would give more credibility to your post. It reads like what a white cuck wants out of a Black "Bull"... At least to me.
Just saying 😉.

I require no proof from you... It's not that important. I was just making a generalized statement 😉.
Understood I am real and everything I say or post on here are true adventures of me and my sexual encounters with women. Some were married and had the husband's permission to fuck me. Some of the husbands even set me up with their wives and were present during our time together. Some husbands were clueless and had no idea that their wives were spending time with their legs spread open getting the fuckin they needed from me with my much longer and thicker and fatter cock but weren't getting at home. I was more than willing and capable and enjoyed being the man that they needed

Understood I am real and everything I say or post on here are true adventures of me and my sexual encounters with women. Some were married and had the husband's permission to fuck me. Some of the husbands even set me up with their wives and were present during our time together. Some husbands were clueless and had no idea that their wives were spending time with their legs spread open getting the fuckin they needed from me with my much longer and thicker and fatter cock but weren't getting at home. I was more than willing and capable and enjoyed being the man that they needed
Post in thread 'Can bulls and cucks be friends?' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/can-bulls-and-cucks-be-friends.160571/post-5839502

Back