Can bulls and cucks be friends?

You present yourself as a Black man in "The Lifestyle". You very well may be. However, being verified would give more credibility to your post. It reads like what a white cuck wants out of a Black "Bull"... At least to me.
Just saying 😉.
Not being disrespectful but I really don't care if you need me to prove that I'm real. What you or anyone thinks of me isn't a concern of mine. Have a great day

Tom was friends with my three long term lovers.
But he didn't get along with my first black BF very well.
Tom Didn't like another guy I had a short term affair with, at all.
And the feelings are mutual. I, however, thought he was incredible - even beyond the sex.
But that's probably why the affair was not ongoing. Couldn't imagine having an ongoing affair with someone who didn't get along with Tom.
That would be very uncomfortable.
We are no long playing, so none of that is an issue now...just thought I would share my two cents...

Tom was friends with my three long term lovers.
But he didn't get along with my first black BF very well.
Tom Didn't like another guy I had a short term affair with, at all.
And the feelings are mutual. I, however, thought he was incredible - even beyond the sex.
But that's probably why the affair was not ongoing. Couldn't imagine having an ongoing affair with someone who didn't get along with Tom.
That would be very uncomfortable.
We are no long playing, so none of that is an issue now...just thought I would share my two cents...
Why did you stop playing?

Varies on the type of cuck. In most cases bulls have to have high social IQ to maintain the relationship past 1 fuck. So a material acquaintanceship is withheld. However, they are diametric opposites meant to satisfied a woman’s need that can be opposing because she needs both energy parodies.

It’s like certain countries maintaining trade relations. They absolutely help each other out, are they going to merge into a super country? Most likely not, unless they started that way.

You can’t ******* friendship.

Husband and Ron were friends in the beginning playing golf together husband would take the 3 of us to dinner at the club and weekends out of town. At the club he was introduced as my husbands business partner not my lover. It all fell apart when he stayed in our in-law suite while his house was being built and I slept with him every nite and became pregnant husband said he was betrayed

We are in a Femdom sissy cuck relationship . It is extremely important that we feel comfortable and safe with our Bull but we specifically made sure that He and I are NOT Friends . Once we establish feeling safe . He needs to be superior over me Friends implies we are Equal . We are not .

Back