Can bulls and cucks be friends?

Husband and Ron were friends in the beginning playing golf together husband would take the 3 of us to dinner at the club and weekends out of town. At the club he was introduced as my husbands business partner not my lover. It all fell apart when he stayed in our in-law suite while his house was being built and I slept with him every nite and became pregnant husband said he was betrayed
Couldn’t resist that black dick, could you Baby!!!

My hubby doesn't know many of the guys I fuck except for sometimes an initial meeting. I generally don't bring them home so he never has a chance to be friends, he knows them in a very passing way because I tell him as much as he wants to know about everything/everyone.
Communication is the key of a long relationship

Husband and Ron were friends in the beginning playing golf together husband would take the 3 of us to dinner at the club and weekends out of town. At the club he was introduced as my husbands business partner not my lover. It all fell apart when he stayed in our in-law suite while his house was being built and I slept with him every nite and became pregnant husband said he was betrayed
If I was your hubby it would turn me on so much that I would fuck you right when I found out.

What sort of friends are you talking about? Beer buddies, brunch on-Sunday friends, or oh-I-met-him-once friends?
😂 I very seldom have time for brunch on Sunday, but we keep in touch frequently and cut *******. I’m a very easy going guy. I get along with most folks pretty quick.

Most definitely. Generally if I'm into a bull it means he probably has a good personality (along with a big dick, lol). I definitely prefer my cuck and bull to be friendly so we all can maximize our enjoyment together.

Definitely Friends! I am friends with both of them. We hang out, watch football, go to bars etc. But when we enter the bedroom things change big time. He gets real aggressive towards me. I guess it’s to make sure I don’t interfere with the fucking he’s going to give her.
It makes it a little easier when I have to eat the cum knowing where it came from. She had one I never met and I only knew him by the way his cum tasted.

Back