Can a female be a cuck?

just_jenna

Female
Gold Member
Hear me out? I think we can all agree, most cucks have a micro 🍆 but maybe the females that are in love with them are a variation of a cuck but in female form? Therfore if reversed they'd be submissive to a female bull but any color female bc we only have a dominate masculine side not an actual 🍆???
( I may need to put down the 🍃)

Awesome So Cool GIF by Jssan

Out of curiosity how do you think that dynamic would work?
The white female cuck going forward will be known as a "puck"😲.
She will be woefully inadequate in all things sexual😆.
Dry, cold, shallow, pussy...
Big teeth, small mouth, debilitating gag reflex that often leads to projectile vomiting🤣.
Envious, jealous, covetous of the natural beauty, sensuality and sexiness of Black women😉.
Who will be known as "Mares and Fillies".
The "puck" will support, facilitate,
encourage the sexcapades of the white male "WOS" (Worshipper Of Sistas or "Hot Hub") with "Mares, Fillies, and BPP's" (Black Perfect Pussies)😜.
The "puck" does have some redeeming qualities however🤔.
She keeps a nice home, contributes meaningfully, and makes a helluva pot roast😂.

Last edited:
The white female cuck going forward will be known as a "puck"😲.
She will be woefully inadequate in all things sexual😆.
Dry, shallow, pussy...
Big teeth, small mouth, debilitating gag reflex that often leads to projectile vomiting🤣.
Envious, jealous, and covetous of the natural beauty, sensuality and sexiness of Black women😉.
Who will be known as "Mares and Fillies".
The "puck" will support, facilitate, and encourage the sexcapades of the white male "WOS" (Worshipper Of Sistas) or "Hot Hub"...
With "Mares, Fillies, and BPP's" (Black Perfect Pussies)😜.
The "puck" does have some redeeming qualities however🤔.
She keeps a nice home, contributes meaningfully, and makes a hell of a pot roast😂.
Glee Congratulations GIF

Hear me out? I think we can all agree, most cucks have a micro 🍆 but maybe the females that are in love with them are a variation of a cuck but in female form? Therfore if reversed they'd be submissive to a female bull but any color female bc we only have a dominate masculine side not an actual 🍆???
Agreed

My Wife has a bull whose wife is a cuckqueen. She watches her husband do my Wife, and he has me lick both women as he sees fit. His wife has a wonderful pussy, and I enjoy getting to lick it when permitted. On their sessions I'm allowed to shed my panties and be naked, but I get no sexual attention because I'm permanently locked. My role is strictly one of service and I'm totally OK with that.

My Wife has a bull whose wife is a cuckqueen. She watches her husband do my Wife, and he has me lick both women as he sees fit. His wife has a wonderful pussy, and I enjoy getting to lick it when permitted. On their sessions I'm allowed to shed my panties and be naked, but I get no sexual attention because I'm permanently locked. My role is strictly one of service and I'm totally OK with that.
And you just watch until told? And she does the same? Until told?

And you just watch until told? And she does the same? Until told?
I just watch, or take photos and video. The bull has me turn over all media to him though.

If given the gift of pleasuring someone orally, thats what I do. Other than that I'm just on ******* and towel duty. His wife plays with her husband as well as my wife, as both women are bi, so everyone gets what they want.

The only thing a cuckold is someone who's partner is unfaithful. Absolutely nothing to do with penis size. They are called cuckqueans though because we seem to need different names for male and female versions of the same concept because humans are collectively fucking idiots

So it does exist? And what part do they play?
Cuckqueans do exist.

I have read some of the posts and just like cuckolding - there are many forms. It really depends on what you like.
I have had cuckquean partners before
For me, what I like a cuckquean to do is talk to women, single and married and act as a sex matchmaker.

If I have a cuckquean, I want her to get pleasure from helping other women have great sexual experiences.
I like to know a few things
1. is the woman sexually satisfied in her life?
2. is the woman looking to explore?
3. does the woman enjoy big cock?
4. what does she want to learn about herself?
5. is there any aspect of her life that she wants to improve?

and then I want my cuckquean to help me help that woman.

Cuckqueans do exist.

I have read some of the posts and just like cuckolding - there are many forms. It really depends on what you like.
I have had cuckquean partners before
For me, what I like a cuckquean to do is talk to women, single and married and act as a sex matchmaker.

If I have a cuckquean, I want her to get pleasure from helping other women have great sexual experiences.
I like to know a few things
1. is the woman sexually satisfied in her life?
2. is the woman looking to explore?
3. does the woman enjoy big cock?
4. what does she want to learn about herself?
5. is there any aspect of her life that she wants to improve?

and then I want my cuckquean to help me help that woman.
Interesting. You make it sound very doable. Not as aggressive as the male counterpart. Thanks!

This may not be true, but they are definitely beta or have ailments.

I say that they technically CAN exist, however it's extremely rare. It all has to do with the different sexual dynamics of both genders (with hypergamy in women and such.). For a female to be cuck, her husband has to find another woman that is objectively "better" than his wife in many ways, be them looks, financially, in social status, etc. which is unlikely for most men, specially those of lower means. It's just a fact that it is 1000 times easier for a woman to find a man than it is for a man to find a woman, specially if she is of a "higher value".

Interesting. You make it sound very doable. Not as aggressive as the male counterpart. Thanks!
It is very doable.

The biggest challenge or obstacle for both cuckolding and cuckqueaning is the "partner."

So for cuckolding, the man needs a woman that "understands" and is also willing to be an active participant. There's a lot to learn, but once you learn it - its very doable.

Same for cuckqueaning. You need a "partner" that understands the role really well, and if you have a partner that gets it - then its really easy for you to do what you like to do.

For cuckqueans - you need a partner that is Ok and Able to
1. Have sex with other women
2. Understand how to build connections and relationships with other women
3. Know their own boundaries really well and not cross them
4. Know your boundaries really well and not cross them
5. Know the other woman's boundaries and not cross them
6. Be able to communicate at a high level and take things one step at a time (especially in the beginning)

The hard part is setting up these relationships, but once they are set up - they are just as easy to maintain as regular relationships.
But it does take a lot more effort to set them up properly.

I say that they technically CAN exist, however it's extremely rare. It all has to do with the different sexual dynamics of both genders (with hypergamy in women and such.). For a female to be cuck, her husband has to find another woman that is objectively "better" than his wife in many ways, be them looks, financially, in social status, etc. which is unlikely for most men, specially those of lower means. It's just a fact that it is 1000 times easier for a woman to find a man than it is for a man to find a woman, specially if she is of a "higher value".
Some of what you are saying makes sense - but some of what you are saying disproves your own theory

If you follow the hypergamy argument, then cuckqueaning should be rampant. So there is a flaw in your argument somewhere, not sure where, but just be aware that you're proving that cuckqueaning should be the dominant type of relationship.

Some of what you are saying makes sense - but some of what you are saying disproves your own theory

If you follow the hypergamy argument, then cuckqueaning should be rampant. So there is a flaw in your argument somewhere, not sure where, but just be aware that you're proving that cuckqueaning should be the dominant type of relationship.
Maybe you didn't understand my comment, so I'll draw the analogy to the male cuck. Why does a husband get "cucked"? Because his wife finds another man (the Bull) that is in some respects at least of a HIGHER value than her husband and she is hence attracted sexually to the bull, this is the hypergamy aspect at play again btw (The bull has highter sexual prowess, more physical strength, makes more money than the husband, is the boss of the cuck at the company he works, etc). There is clearly some sort of a power dynamic at play. If a wife wants to be the cuck, and therefore the inferior and humiliated partner in the dynamic, her husband has to find another woman (female bull?) that is of higher value than the wife in some respect, maybe she is simply more hot or pretty. However, this is unlikely as the husband has to have a very high social status himself in order to get this female bull (be CEO of a company, have millions in his bank account, be a social media star or prolific athlete, etc.) Not saying it's impossible but VERY unlikely for most men.

Back