Bull in need of bull 2 bull advice!!

Bull4u2

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
okay brothers, so I have recently begun talking to a couple. Hubby is cool as a fan, and they are looking for wifeys 1st bull experience. I finally began talking with just the wife, but she is a little apprehensive and the conversation was not flowing. Couldn't be to aggressive or forceful. I just don't know how I should approach the situation!! The hubby is on board with everything that I want but it seems wifey needs a little more pushing....what can do to ease her in??

okay brothers, so I have recently begun talking to a couple. Hubby is cool as a fan, and they are looking for wifeys 1st bull experience. I finally began talking with just the wife, but she is a little apprehensive and the conversation was not flowing. Couldn't be to aggressive or forceful. I just don't know how I should approach the situation!! The hubby is on board with everything that I want but it seems wifey needs a little more pushing....what can do to ease her in??

Take the time to get to know HER. Hubby being a fan and into it is a plus, but if you want a repeat performance, it’s about HER.

The effort you put forth may result in many repeat encounters, or the lack thereof a one nighter. It’s up to you.

Take the time to get to know HER. Hubby being a fan and into it is a plus, but if you want a repeat performance, it’s about HER.

The effort you put forth may result in many repeat encounters, or the lack thereof a one nighter. It’s up to you.
thx!! trying to get to know her, still waiting for a response, hubby said he's trying to give her some positive reinforcement lol. I just want it to go well, they are the first serious local couple that I've come in contact with on here. Alot of other people just be into the talking

thx!! trying to get to know her, still waiting for a response, hubby said he's trying to give her some positive reinforcement lol. I just want it to go well, they are the first serious local couple that I've come in contact with on here. Alot of other people just be into the talking

First serious local couple: Translation: possibility of a mutually beneficial long term opportunity. Don’t waste it by not investing the time. Many Brothers drive hours for a chance; keep your local ish proper and come correct, and you’ll be invited to cum again and more importantly, make HER cum again :qos:

First serious local couple: Translation: possibility of a mutually beneficial long term opportunity. Don’t waste it by not investing the time. Many Brothers drive hours for a chance; keep your local ish proper and come correct, and you’ll be invited to cum again and more importantly, make HER cum again :qos:
facts!! That's what I'm working towards, I want to own a couple

facts!! That's what I'm working towards, I want to own a couple

The part that you want to own a couple is overplayed. You should want a specific couple, not just any couple. Most ladies that we know connect better with their bulls when they know the bull has placed value in them (and their coupleship). Make HER important to get to know, otherwise you’re just like most of the other guys on BtoW, tryin’ to get your dick wet.

The part that you want to own a couple is overplayed. You should want a specific couple, not just any couple. Most ladies that we know connect better with their bulls when they know the bull has placed value in them (and their coupleship). Make HER important to get to know, otherwise you’re just like most of the other guys on BtoW, tryin’ to get your dick wet.
this is very helpful!! Thanks for the insight

Be patient Bro, sometimes it takes some warmer up for the Hot Wife to open up. I’ve been there before; cuck cant wait and the wife is shy and or scared. What normally works for me is to basicly go on a date with them both. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy, the movies, games, a small pub. If they ******* then order a few drinks BUT not more than a couple because you don’t want it to seem like you’re getting them liquored up. Lots of laughing and joking works because then you can always make body contact by touching her shoulders when telling a funny story. Be sure and ask them both a little about themselves equally but don’t overdo it. The cuck is normally bi and wants to see that BBC in action anyway if not in his own mouth so it all works for him. Be sure and give the Hot wife a few compliments. Last thing, before you start any of this is to make sure you pregame with who’s most on board; in your case it’s the cuck. I’ve told cucks that “If you turn your back I’ll try and kiss your wife” This works almost always. The cuck want be able to wait to leave you two alone just long enough for you to get a few minutes kissing her. Take it slow, use the cuck to make it work and remember she already wants it because she’s aware of the plan. Any woman that doesn’t want it or wasn’t interested would be gone way before you got there Bro. You just have to bring the freak in them out to play. Once the Hot Wife comes out; she’ll belong to you, bending over and on her knees at your feet like a bitch in heat, addicted, getting it every chance she gets.
Don’t push it bro. You’ll catch more bees with honey.
Let me know how it goes.

I've had a similar situation. Don't be a pushy overbearing pussy hound. Unless she's well versed in the lifestyle, it's going to take her a while to open up to going through with it.

The first couple I cuckolded, I met both of them at a bar. If you were to watch us, it would seem like just 3 friends catching up over drinks. Lots of talk about who they were and who I was, with the occasional venture into sexual topics without making it ******.

Second meet, we were at a dance club. I took the girl and started dancing with her. At some point, I went in for the kiss in the middle of the dance floor. That was the moment i knew she was ready.

Next meet was at their place, where she answered the door in a tight dress with no panties on. they cooked me a meal for a king. And I returned the favor by giving her a fuck she'll never forget.

Now if I had been pushy from the first time, maybe she wouldn't have been ready and I would have blown it. So take it slow, while still letting her know the power of your sexuality.

Be patient Bro, sometimes it takes some warmer up for the Hot Wife to open up. I’ve been there before; cuck cant wait and the wife is shy and or scared. What normally works for me is to basicly go on a date with them both. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy, the movies, games, a small pub. If they ******* then order a few drinks BUT not more than a couple because you don’t want it to seem like you’re getting them liquored up. Lots of laughing and joking works because then you can always make body contact by touching her shoulders when telling a funny story. Be sure and ask them both a little about themselves equally but don’t overdo it. The cuck is normally bi and wants to see that BBC in action anyway if not in his own mouth so it all works for him. Be sure and give the Hot wife a few compliments. Last thing, before you start any of this is to make sure you pregame with who’s most on board; in your case it’s the cuck. I’ve told cucks that “If you turn your back I’ll try and kiss your wife” This works almost always. The cuck want be able to wait to leave you two alone just long enough for you to get a few minutes kissing her. Take it slow, use the cuck to make it work and remember she already wants it because she’s aware of the plan. Any woman that doesn’t want it or wasn’t interested would be gone way before you got there Bro. You just have to bring the freak in them out to play. Once the Hot Wife comes out; she’ll belong to you, bending over and on her knees at your feet like a bitch in heat, addicted, getting it every chance she gets.
Don’t push it bro. You’ll catch more bees with honey.
Let me know how it goes.
thx bro!! I dftl have alot of learning to do. Idk if things will work out with this hotwife or, not but I will dftl put all the good info you and the other brothers have given me to use!!

Back