Us women need to do our part and actively encourage other women to breed black. It's like a status symbol of the highest order. The black race are known for having the best genes on the planet. Why would you not want those genes passed on to your baby?

More women should be having black babies, no question about it! And those that can't have babies themselves for whatever reason....need to do their part by encouraging as many women as they can to breed black.
I couldnt agree more Laura. We really should talk :)x

Us women need to do our part and actively encourage other women to breed black. It's like a status symbol of the highest order. The black race are known for having the best genes on the planet. Why would you not want those genes passed on to your baby?

More women should be having black babies, no question about it! And those that can't have babies themselves for whatever reason....need to do their part by encouraging as many women as they can to breed black.
as a white man, i dream to marry beautiful white lady who thinks lie you

We are planning on doing this sometime in the next year or so but want to hear from those who've really been there. It's a fun fantasy but there's also reality that comes on the day to day basis. We want to know who has lived the life, not just the fantasy. Share some thoughts?
hello dear first of all i welcome your decision of getting ur wife breeded by someone else.. being an experienced breeder myself i would like to state as per below :

1. Never regret the decision taken when u bred with someone else which you and ur husband have taken..u should feel u both are together and this a joint decision of yours.
2. Try and not to keep in touch with the breeder after ur pregnant.. Bcoz that actually affects ur married life as well created disturbances in social life.
3. Be bold and stand together as a cpl to address people questiins.. and frankly u dont need to answer to idiots.. let them bark.
4. Enjoy every moment of breeding and keep ur mind clear calm composed.. life is beautiful.. cheers.
5. If u want to be bred.. i can make u pregnant, already made 10 babies to different white cpls n girls.. just that im not a total black.. but an indian black from India.

Attachments

• 6788a949-6e92-46ba-90b2-d85743d952c0.jpg
    6788a949-6e92-46ba-90b2-d85743d952c0.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 587174f2-fa9c-419a-bf27-b192c6f33abd.jpg
    587174f2-fa9c-419a-bf27-b192c6f33abd.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 80
  • ff408d2e-bd07-46e4-aefd-e392af84c899.jpg
    ff408d2e-bd07-46e4-aefd-e392af84c899.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 88
  • bedb2181-c5c9-4d65-8eb8-b53ee5aab4e7.jpg
    bedb2181-c5c9-4d65-8eb8-b53ee5aab4e7.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 120
  • b64fbce8-b81d-4db7-bdd8-e8d6480ffbde.png
    b64fbce8-b81d-4db7-bdd8-e8d6480ffbde.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 276
It’s NOT fair, just or right to bring a baby into this world because of your sexual selfish fantasy.

This is NOT about the hotwife, cuckold or the bull. It’s about the unborn baby. Sooner or later, it will fire back.

Keep your fantasy as a fantasy, and your sexual addictions away from our future children.

It’s NOT fair, just or right to bring a baby into this world because of your sexual selfish fantasy.

This is NOT about the hotwife, cuckold or the bull. It’s about the unborn baby. Sooner or later, it will fire back.

Keep your fantasy as a fantasy, and your sexual addictions away from our future children.
Get a grip on reality! 99.999% of everyone who posts about this fantasy uses it for masturbation purposes. There are a few people who do this for real and for them,it is about raising the mixed race baby. End of story!

my wife is a short thick and very cute and very curvy red head and when we met almost 30 years ago she had 2 very young half black sons from her previous long term black boyfriends. in both cases she was in love and was living long term with her black boyfriend and she was on the pill so they could have plenty of sex together without worry of getting pregnant and in both cases her pill failed and she ended up with a *******. she does joke that she is built like a fertility goddess- all lips hips tits and ass and she is just as fertile....

My wife done it with her lover where she gave permission for her lover to cum inside her pussy. The best part is where you can see other man cum dripping out from her pussy and so far, she not getting pregnant yet..

Attachments

• 512E4EBC-20CC-4DAA-A701-C7D03D86425B.jpeg
    512E4EBC-20CC-4DAA-A701-C7D03D86425B.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 295
as a white man, i dream to marry beautiful white lady who thinks lie you
So let's imagine you have a young beautiful wife and you suspect she has a black lover. Sometimes you find her undergarments soaked with semen, she tries to hide it in the hamper under dirty clothes.

And one day she comes to you and says she's pregnant and doesn't sure if she should keep the baby. You fall on the knees before her and beg her to keep it. Reluctantly she agrees.

For next nine months you watch her belly smelling and hope it's not your seed growing in her.

You would be with her holding her hand when she gives a life in agony. Silence in the delivery room, only the baby's cry could be heard. A wide nose, kinky hair and dark chocolate skin. No way you could sire such a baby. Her eyes are full of fear.

Would you take the baby on you hands when you wish is fulfilled? Wouldn't you regret about it?

Last edited:
Back