Votes: 454 32.3%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 712 50.7%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 53 3.8%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 381 27.1%

• Total voters
I love the thought and act of breeding and found no situation is ever the same.. anyone here been bred thought about or in the process of it.. and if your looking to breed you can post here with general location I'm sure more people are willing besides myself
Sir huge beautiful black dick. It is perfect

Just met a younger white couple...and they want her bred. I'm down for it , will be my first time though if she gets pregnant. So far only single white women wanted me to breed them and I wasn't into that. So far the hubby knows his role , he is the ******* ...and I'm the unofficial donor lol. Any advice from my fellow bulls that have bred ?

Just met a younger white couple...and they want her bred. I'm down for it , will be my first time though if she gets pregnant. So far only single white women wanted me to breed them and I wasn't into that. So far the hubby knows his role , he is the ******* ...and I'm the unofficial donor lol. Any advice from my fellow bulls that have bred ?
Make sure everyone is in agreeance as to whether or not you will be involved. You also want to find out whether or not they want to make this ongoing and if you are involved what the baby will know you as. I've done this before twice. The second one I am still involved in the Life As the ******* the first one they know nothing about me because they wanted the baby to grow up with only knowing them.

I love the thought and act of breeding and found no situation is ever the same.. anyone here been bred thought about or in the process of it.. and if your looking to breed you can post here with general location I'm sure more people are willing besides myself
I tried to get my wife black bred years ago

View attachment 4498515
A life both changed and created
I tried to get my wife black bred years ago. I would do anything I could to help bring my granddaughters up to want to be black bred and my nieces are ready to be bred but need to be opened to the idea. I would love to see my *******, *******-in-law and one of my sister-in-laws black bred and I want to perform clean up when it is done or even get under them while it is happening so I get a good view and when he pulls out get all that excess cream. I hate good sperm to go to waste and will do my part to clean up any excess.

Back