Votes: 454 32.3%
  • Planning to breed?

Votes: 712 50.7%
  • Against breeding?

Votes: 53 3.8%
  • Just tryna fuck?

Votes: 381 27.1%

• Total voters
My wife has been bred by me and probably 2 or 3 other white men. I am sad to say that my wife has not been bred by a black man.
My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white pussy . She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white pussy and womb, being there at the moment of conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white pussy and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.
Who cares how her dad feels if you both are comfortable with it you should get her black bred while you can or you may regret it later.

Was it hard for you to let her sleep around?
Mine did years ago but with a white guy. I helped him seduce her with the condition that once he got her comfortable having sex outside our marriage and then he was supposed to introduce her to some of his black friends and get her black bred. He screwed me over and fucked her a few times a week for almost 2 years and never introduced her to any of his black friends. I had a vasectomy back then and wanted a mixed baby so bad it was crazy. She did wear a diaphragm when she had sex with the white guy and when she came home, I got to eat her cream pie, but it was not as creamy as I am sure it could have been if she was taking BBC. I now have a serious case of ED and wish she was still fertile and could be black bred. I will do whatever I can to encourage any female family member to get black bred and that includes relatives as well. Nothing beats your wife having sex outside your marriage other than her getting black bred and you getting to watch and perform clean up duties when they are done.

Mine did years ago but with a white guy. I helped him seduce her with the condition that once he got her comfortable having sex outside our marriage and then he was supposed to introduce her to some of his black friends and get her black bred. He screwed me over and fucked her a few times a week for almost 2 years and never introduced her to any of his black friends. I had a vasectomy back then and wanted a mixed baby so bad it was crazy. She did wear a diaphragm when she had sex with the white guy and when she came home, I got to eat her cream pie, but it was not as creamy as I am sure it could have been if she was taking BBC. I now have a serious case of ED and wish she was still fertile and could be black bred. I will do whatever I can to encourage any female family member to get black bred and that includes relatives as well. Nothing beats your wife having sex outside your marriage other than her getting black bred and you getting to watch and perform clean up duties when they are done.

Take those opportunities when you can. Life is short!

Please login or become a member to view
I would eat that creamy treat!!!!
I hear you, but to seek it is almost impossible. There are countless cuck wannabes who are here that will say this too. Its nigh on impossible to find a girl who is into this right from the start.
The natural way that you became a cuckold is so enviable. That year of pain you speak of, well, try a lifetime of unhappy marriage or an awful divorce instead. You were extremely fortunate.
The best way I think is to find a guy to take some time to seduce her while the husband gives his support without her knowledge then when the black Bull has her the husband does as he should and is a fulltime cuck and performs clean up duties if they allow him the honor.

Fortunately, society is becoming more accepting (even welcoming) of black breeding of white women. Of course there will always be some who have the reluctance expressed in this post, but those concerns are diminishing overall.
I say who cares what others think, mixed babies are so beautiful I would be so proud if my wife was black bred but I missed the chance but I did give it a try.

I love the thought of being black bred but in reality it would cause so many issues, explaining to friends/family etc. For me it will remain a fantasy but I enjoy practicing!
You need to relax some and enjoy life. Mixed race children are so beautiful I tried to get my wife black bred but it did not work out but I still want BBC deep inside her. I will also encourage all female family members and relatives to get black bred when they have a chance or are able to.

Back