Blondes and BBC

*THANK* you ... its been a long strange trip and shes def wprth it; GORGEOUS, classy, curvy, nerdy, dirty, uninhibited,

*Right*?? Thank you. They've grown with time; used to be so tiny and pert and stick straight up even in our 30s + 40s.

I lick, suck, nibble, bite, twist, pinch, clamp, slap, and flick those nipples harder by the day.

I've realized this will be our glide path to the next tier of desires I expect her to fulfill; the next "baby steps" will be (secretly setting up) a new friend to buy her a ******* and flirt with her a minute on next date night then taking the lead with our "new" friend and doing some semi public nipple inspecting, clamp adjustments, stealth photos in the elevator or upstairs back room, me laughing and joking then randomly flashing her at him, escalating and keeping focus on her bouncy, sensitive tits.

She's gotten fucked in public with black men watching (1 audience member each time so far), so the next step is "hey can can you take a pic for me and hold this while we adjust her set."

She's only been 100% enthusiastic about public titty show + clamp adjustment photos with strangers for a decade, at least, lol.

SHe's gotten good at putting the nipple lassos and shields on herself + taking hard titspankings for our fans to enjoy watching.

She wants the rough, ******* sex mostly.View attachment 7360619
Would love to lick and suck your wife's nipples. Make them stand hard and tall. 😎

I don't know if blondes are naturally attracted to black men more than other women are, but having experimented with my hair color some over the years I can say this; the lighter the shade of blonde the more attention I got from black men.

That’s an amusing concept. Wifey is a real blonde and absolutely loves black guys. She loves dick in general but something about black guys just instantly get her wet. Never even thought it was a blonde pre disposition:).
But have to admit There is nothing sexier than seeing a big black cock sliding in her white / pink pussy. I get to see white dick in her every time we fuck. Maybe it’s just the fact that’s is soo different that makes it soo attractive. :)

Back